is this game going to be rare?

#1SlaynPosted 2/5/2013 11:15:43 PM
A hard to come by game? - Results (244 votes)
Yes
46.31% (113 votes)
No
53.69% (131 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Comparing it to Xenoblade Chronicles, the game was heralded as one of the best JRPG of it's generation. I am wondering if this game will also share the same problem- less then a year out, and Xenoblade is near impossible to find brand new. Do you think this game will be a limited run as well? I already see problems with them filling orders.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#2brianrpgfanPosted 2/6/2013 10:22:39 PM
Slayn posted...
Comparing it to Xenoblade Chronicles, the game was heralded as one of the best JRPG of it's generation. I am wondering if this game will also share the same problem- less then a year out, and Xenoblade is near impossible to find brand new. Do you think this game will be a limited run as well? I already see problems with them filling orders.

Not as rare as Xenoblade Chronicles only because Nintendo only allowed Gamestop to sell it ( worried too many copies would not sell as well in USA)!

Time will tell if NNK will become rare like Tales of Graces!
#3IMRavnosPosted 2/6/2013 10:28:44 PM
Tales of graces is rare?

Is that Graces or Graces F you are referring to? Just curious.
#4KukaiDragonPosted 2/7/2013 3:39:41 AM
You can buy Tales of Graces f anywhere, and I don't just mean online.

Too early to tell with this one.
#5Slayn(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 3:43:10 AM
Even though I have a huge backlog, I got it anyway. The only store around me to sell it was Gamestop, instead of other major retailers like Walmart and Target. It just pissed me off to hear so much fo Xenoblade then not be able to buy it. I refuse to pay $80.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#6mindandsoulPosted 2/7/2013 4:02:35 AM
They seem to drip feeding stores with this one in the uk..probably in the hopes people buy it off psn at extortionate price though.
#7daniel79Posted 2/7/2013 4:05:18 AM
mindandsoul posted...
They seem to drip feeding stores with this one in the uk..probably in the hopes people buy it off psn at extortionate price though.

Psn in the UK is the biggest joke going..
#8JOMMY999Posted 2/7/2013 5:34:57 AM
daniel79 posted...
mindandsoul posted...

Psn in the UK is the biggest joke going..

yah it been nearly a week and seem that many ppl still have problem with download the game from psn .
#9Mason9127Posted 2/7/2013 5:52:59 AM
It's easy enough to find Xenoblade new in the UK, my local game shop has 2 or 3 copies for 20. I loved most everything about that game but couldn't play it because SD graphics make me feel ill for some reason.

as for Ni No Kuni it's too early to say although retailers here sell out of stock almost immediately.
#10pakathecatPosted 2/7/2013 6:47:46 AM
I'm guessing no with the regular game, I'd think they will put enough copies out to meet demand. However, the Wizard's Edition I think may only go up in price since I see no indications that they are putting any more of those out there.