Another Ni No Kuni game?

#1jeffreyv1987Posted 2/6/2013 8:50:38 AM
So o you think they'll make another one of these games?? if so would you buy it? What do you think the story would be about?
---
Pokemon White FC: 2752-0426-1653
#2TohruAdachiPosted 2/6/2013 9:12:12 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3Trainer_RedPosted 2/6/2013 9:27:16 AM
I sure hope they do. Rumor has it they would do it if it sold well over seas, and as you know its the top seller in the UK. That might be the OK for a sequel, hopefully.
#4ZeroSHEARERPosted 2/6/2013 9:44:53 AM
Trainer_Red posted...
I sure hope they do. Rumor has it they would do it if it sold well over seas, and as you know its the top seller in the UK. That might be the OK for a sequel, hopefully.

It does seem to be selling well considering it seems to have like 5 copies made ever :( keeps disappearing from everywhere and appearing in very small quantities. It's annoying as I want it but money isn't permitting for about a month and I'm just hoping it isn't going to do a Vesperia and disappear for like 4 years completely :(
---
You don't have enough hate............and you know something, you never will.
#5badboyPosted 2/6/2013 10:10:01 AM
I hope so.
#6liamx2000Posted 2/6/2013 10:12:52 AM
Best Jrpg I have played in a long long time , reminds me of the days sqaure-enix made great rpg's like this.

I would love another game they could do what they do with there movies as in new story new characters.
#7jkdarlowPosted 2/6/2013 10:13:40 AM
I hope not, i do love the game, but i wouldnt want it to turn into a huge franchise (though i doubt it would) with the end result the games becoming terrible.
#8bdc19Posted 2/6/2013 10:17:25 AM
It would be cool if the sequel (if one is made) is done like most of the Final Fantasy games where it's a totally different story with different characters and not just continuing the story of the first game.
---
C://dos - C://dos.run - run.dos.run
#9ZeroSHEARERPosted 2/6/2013 11:59:50 AM
bdc19 posted...
It would be cool if the sequel (if one is made) is done like most of the Final Fantasy games where it's a totally different story with different characters and not just continuing the story of the first game.

I like this post a lot. I do think we live in an age where it is seemingly forgotten that not every game has to be a direct sequel or a numbered entry. We seem to get a huge influx of [Insert name here] 2, then the same but No.3 the next year and so on. Remember the days where we had a subtitle rather than the next number all the time. Zelda is a good example, I know they follow a formula that's always been there but Zelda: Skyward sword, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Zelda: Wind Waker sounds a lot better than Zelda 1, Zelda 2, Zelda 3. I know that is not the correct number or order obviously, it's just an example.
---
You don't have enough hate............and you know something, you never will.
#10liquiddeath21Posted 2/6/2013 12:06:45 PM
bdc19 posted...

Yeah I do hope a sequel is made, but is set in a different universe with a whole new set of familiars and characters.

It would also be nice if they refined the battle system a little bit to fix some of the problems.
---
PSN: iyaoyas21
....NISA, SideQuestStudios, Xseed, Atlus...