Good game, but Oliver is lame (spoilers )

#1GaboadoPosted 2/6/2013 11:35:05 AM
He looks like a Final Fantasy 1 character, really boring. The story gets better after 5 hours? Im in a cliche desert town.
#2pokemon_45_79_1Posted 2/6/2013 11:36:54 AM
I love Oliver great and polite kid rare to see now a days he was raised well.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#3inbetweenphasePosted 2/6/2013 11:37:04 AM
loltroll
#4najzerePosted 2/6/2013 12:02:03 PM
Where are the spoilers?
---
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/?name=najzere&platform=ps3
#5MeteoritesPosted 2/6/2013 12:03:17 PM
najzere posted...
Where are the spoilers?

Everything is a spoiler on this board. A spoiler tag i's practically a practically a requirement at this point.
#6FuzhaPosted 2/6/2013 12:46:21 PM
I love this kid. IMO Oliver is a very cute looking kid with a pure heart, courage and love. He surely gets lots of help from others but at the same time he helps the others too. I love that when he casts some of his ultimate spells, I can see the limitless magic power comes out from his little body, totally badass and cute at the same time.
#7Trainer_RedPosted 2/6/2013 1:22:16 PM
inbetweenphase posted...
loltroll

*anyone who doesn't like what I like is a troll.

Are you messed up in the head Or something? I love the game but i kind of agree with the TC. The english VA is horrible, but I'm about to do a second playthrough soon with the original VA's.

That's my only compliant though, I think hes a good character personality-wise, just hard to see it with that emotionless VA they choose for him.
#8pokemon_45_79_1Posted 2/6/2013 1:23:31 PM
Oliver doesn't acts like a typical 13 year old would, but is polite.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#9Trainer_RedPosted 2/6/2013 1:25:02 PM
Trainer_Red posted...
inbetweenphase posted...
loltroll

*anyone who doesn't like what I like is a troll.

Are you messed up in the head Or something? I love the game but i kind of agree with the TC. The english VA is horrible, but I'm about to do a second playthrough soon with the original VA's.

That's my only compliant though, I think hes a good character personality-wise, just hard to see it with that emotionless VA they choose for him.

Oh I made a mistake here, I thought the TC was complaining about Oliver's voice actor. Damn.
#10Zer0ofBritanniaPosted 2/6/2013 1:28:00 PM
Of course he's lame, what do you expect? Spike spiegel? Blade? He' s a swagless 13 year old japanese boy, like every other jrpg protagonist :kanyeshrug: