Good game, but Oliver is lame (spoilers )

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Good game, but Oliver is lame (spoilers )

User Info: Gaboado

Gaboado
3 years ago#1
He looks like a Final Fantasy 1 character, really boring. The story gets better after 5 hours? Im in a cliche desert town.

User Info: pokemon_45_79_1

pokemon_45_79_1
3 years ago#2
I love Oliver great and polite kid rare to see now a days he was raised well.
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.

User Info: inbetweenphase

inbetweenphase
3 years ago#3
loltroll

User Info: najzere

najzere
3 years ago#4
Where are the spoilers?
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/?name=najzere&platform=ps3

User Info: Meteorites

Meteorites
3 years ago#5
najzere posted...
Where are the spoilers?

Everything is a spoiler on this board. A spoiler tag i's practically a practically a requirement at this point.

User Info: Fuzha

Fuzha
3 years ago#6
I love this kid. IMO Oliver is a very cute looking kid with a pure heart, courage and love. He surely gets lots of help from others but at the same time he helps the others too. I love that when he casts some of his ultimate spells, I can see the limitless magic power comes out from his little body, totally badass and cute at the same time.

User Info: Trainer_Red

Trainer_Red
3 years ago#7
inbetweenphase posted...
loltroll

*anyone who doesn't like what I like is a troll.

Are you messed up in the head Or something? I love the game but i kind of agree with the TC. The english VA is horrible, but I'm about to do a second playthrough soon with the original VA's.

That's my only compliant though, I think hes a good character personality-wise, just hard to see it with that emotionless VA they choose for him.

User Info: pokemon_45_79_1

pokemon_45_79_1
3 years ago#8
Oliver doesn't acts like a typical 13 year old would, but is polite.
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.

User Info: Trainer_Red

Trainer_Red
3 years ago#9
Trainer_Red posted...
inbetweenphase posted...
loltroll

*anyone who doesn't like what I like is a troll.

Are you messed up in the head Or something? I love the game but i kind of agree with the TC. The english VA is horrible, but I'm about to do a second playthrough soon with the original VA's.

That's my only compliant though, I think hes a good character personality-wise, just hard to see it with that emotionless VA they choose for him.

Oh I made a mistake here, I thought the TC was complaining about Oliver's voice actor. Damn.

User Info: Zer0ofBritannia

Zer0ofBritannia
3 years ago#10
Of course he's lame, what do you expect? Spike spiegel? Blade? He' s a swagless 13 year old japanese boy, like every other jrpg protagonist :kanyeshrug:
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Good game, but Oliver is lame (spoilers )

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived