Just got the flying dragon, my familiars so far...

#1gwoodtamuPosted 2/6/2013 2:33:27 PM
Oliver: Puss in Boats, Mighty Mite, Bighorn
Esther: Griffy(Lv2), Drongo(lv3, electric version), Prohawk
Swaine: Bone Baron, Thumbelemur(lv3, healer version), Iron-Man

Quite pleased with them all so far, I am about to upgrade Mite to the lv3 sword master, most of them are fresh lv3's so only around lv15 or 16 so far, but yeah, I am pleased with them all right now. Mighty Mite I hear as he gets higher leveled becomes less useful, but right now I am pleased with him. Bighorn I just got because I haven't found any compatible with Oliver that I like better.

Also, how far along in the game am I % wise?
#2PFireflyPosted 2/6/2013 2:38:41 PM
Ah, well played tc. A stealth 'how far am I topic."Ho ho ho, you got me.
---
Alice returns in 2011, I'll be ready... http://www.ea.com/alice
Inception ending spoiler: http://twitpic.com/26k9ub
#3XV-DragonPosted 2/6/2013 2:39:27 PM
gwoodtamu posted...
Oliver: Puss in Boats, Mighty Mite, Bighorn
Esther: Griffy(Lv2), Drongo(lv3, electric version), Prohawk
Swaine: Bone Baron, Thumbelemur(lv3, healer version), Iron-Man

Quite pleased with them all so far, I am about to upgrade Mite to the lv3 sword master, most of them are fresh lv3's so only around lv15 or 16 so far, but yeah, I am pleased with them all right now. Mighty Mite I hear as he gets higher leveled becomes less useful, but right now I am pleased with him. Bighorn I just got because I haven't found any compatible with Oliver that I like better.

Also, how far along in the game am I % wise?

To replace Mite, go for Dino, you can find him on the cliff in the Shimmering Sands near the Sage Temple. He is a rare spawn and has a low recruit rate but has lots of power and hard to kill once trained. He biggest weaknss is his hit rate but not hard to overcome (feed him pie treats to give it a boost)
#4gwoodtamu(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 2:42:12 PM
PFirefly posted...
Ah, well played tc. A stealth 'how far am I topic."Ho ho ho, you got me.

Almost