Is it a kiddie game?

#21FishermanFriendPosted 2/6/2013 4:33:38 PM
Rafedx posted...
FishermanFriend posted...
Rafedx posted...
Trainer_Red posted...
Why does this actually stop people from buying a game? I'd gladly play a game called "Spongebob goes to candyland" If it was fun and enjoyable.

I dunno, maybe some people don't like kiddy things? Is that really so hard to imagine?

If the great majority of people who don't like kiddie things didn't feel the need to just trash the game based on that then it wouldn't be an issue. We all know that will never happen, some people feel the need to bash things they don't like, and anyone who plays them is just immature. :/

What are you talking about? No one in this topic is trashing the game. The OP is simply asking if the dialogue in the game is childish. Some guy asked why someone would let that stop them from buying the game, and it seems pretty obvious to me. Some people simply don't like that kind of stuff.

I'm not talking about this topic, I am talking all over the place much like you were with your statement of people not liking kiddie stuff, or at least I assumed you were talking in general and not just this thread.

So in other words, you're freaking out over absolutely nothing.
#22LeanaunfurledPosted 2/6/2013 4:35:06 PM
I'm tired of overly defensive fanboys.

Cool story bro.
---
Not removing this sig until Bravely Default:Flying Fairy is localized.
http://i.imgur.com/atFfl36.png
#23RafedxPosted 2/6/2013 4:38:21 PM
Rafedx posted...
Rafedx posted...

If the great majority of people who don't like kiddie things didn't feel the need to just trash the game based on that then it wouldn't be an issue. We all know that will never happen, some people feel the need to bash things they don't like, and anyone who plays them is just immature. :/

What are you talking about? No one in this topic is trashing the game. The OP is simply asking if the dialogue in the game is childish. Some guy asked why someone would let that stop them from buying the game, and it seems pretty obvious to me. Some people simply don't like that kind of stuff.

I'm not talking about this topic, I am talking all over the place much like you were with your statement of people not liking kiddie stuff, or at least I assumed you were talking in general and not just this thread.

So in other words, you're freaking out over absolutely nothing.

Where did you get freaking out from? I didn't use excessive punctuation, I didn't use anything to lead anyone to believe I was "freaking out." I was stating an opinion much like you were.

I didn't know we were making things up for the sake of conversation. ;)
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
#24ShaltiarPosted 2/6/2013 4:40:00 PM
n0matter posted...
I'm asking if an adult would like it the same way they would a Final Fantasy game.

Yes.
---
3DS FC: 4940 6474 9969
PSN: Shaltiar, SC2: Shaltiar
#25Thanatos2kPosted 2/6/2013 4:40:41 PM
I'm asking if an adult would like it the same way they would a Final Fantasy game.

Even adults don't like FF13.
---
-Thanatos2k-