Are you watching this Square Enix?

#111Thanatos2kPosted 2/7/2013 6:43:19 PM(edited)
What an amazing rebuttal. You sure shut him down.

It's fun, when people hold terrible opinions you can always press them and discover that they liked FF13. Coincidence?

It's like an RPG version of Godwin when someone admits it. And it lets you flip the bozo bit.
---
-Thanatos2k-
#112FishermanFriendPosted 2/7/2013 6:45:11 PM
Thanatos2k posted...
What an amazing rebuttal. You sure shut him down.

It's fun, when people hold terrible opinions you can always press them and discover that they liked FF13. Coincidence?

It's like an RPG version of Godwin when someone admits it. And it lets you flip the bozo bit.

Ya I know you find being a troll fun. You don't have to explain it to me. It's very obvious reading basically any top 10 board on this site in the last few years lol
#113yjyjPosted 2/7/2013 6:48:20 PM
Everything after ffx sux.. Ff3 is the worst ff i ever play. Story and gameplay fail.
---
3DS FC: 0430-8332-5944 YaNJuN
PSN: pohyj88
#114RuneArcanisPosted 2/7/2013 7:26:12 PM
For me personally, I enjoy Ni No Kuni far more than every FF game since 6. 7 was ok but it has all been downhill from there.
#115LLelouchPosted 2/7/2013 9:03:56 PM
thisranks posted...
LLelouch posted...
Square doesn't listen to their fanbase, and they probably never will.

That's funny considering i'm part of that fanbase and enjoyed FFXIII and -2. Of course i'm not part of that fanbase who has a pre-conceived definition of how their games should be developed.

Your dislike of SE's games is a personal issue and you resort to blaming SE instead. You don't make development rules and expect these people to follow them.

Until you grow up and recognise this you continue to fail as a gamer.

I'm not talking about one's enjoyment of the FF13 and 13-2. Although I believe the story in 13 was pretty shallow, at least it was conclusive. There was no point in extending the story any further, and I don't think that's what fans wanted either.

Back when FF13 was released, people were expecting more information about Versus and type-0, games that SE had already announced. Fast forward to today, there's still barely concrete info about Versus, and type-0 is a Japanese only title. Square was aware about the poor sales of the PSP outside of Japan, and they followed their business logic over their fanbase.
---
No matter what you plan for, always have a backup.
#116LeanaunfurledPosted 2/7/2013 9:07:52 PM
and they followed their business logic over their fanbase.

They can't even be blamed for that. You can't honestly expect them to spend the resources and time localizing a game at a loss.
---
Not removing this sig until Bravely Default:Flying Fairy is localized.
http://i.imgur.com/atFfl36.png
#117Bronze_StuffPosted 2/7/2013 9:10:19 PM
Leanaunfurled posted...

They can't even be blamed for that. You can't honestly expect them to spend the resources and time localizing a game at a loss.

And yet FFVersus hasn't been canned...? I would have thrown that game away years ago.
---
Jimbo.
#118LeanaunfurledPosted 2/7/2013 9:13:11 PM
Versus isn't on the PSP so what's your point? And with that remark, I and many others awaiting Versus are glad you're not in charge of Versus development, then.
---
Not removing this sig until Bravely Default:Flying Fairy is localized.
http://i.imgur.com/atFfl36.png
#119LLelouchPosted 2/7/2013 9:16:03 PM
Leanaunfurled posted...

That's what I'm getting at. Square prioritizes their business, hence why only FF13-2 was localized. I'm not saying this is wrong, but people should stop hoping for Square to listen to us.
---
No matter what you plan for, always have a backup.
#120Thanatos2kPosted 2/7/2013 9:16:19 PM
Leanaunfurled posted...

Crisis Core.
---
-Thanatos2k-