Equip All Best Team of 9.

#1XxXKiIIerXBunniesXxXPosted 2/7/2013 2:48:51 AM
I just finally got the ability to open purple chests. So not sure if there's a 4th Party member, don't really care atm. What I want to know is if anyone has tried to make a Part of 9(3 party members and their 3 favorite Familiars) that pretty much can equip every type of weapon/armor.

I've noticed some that don't have weapon slots(tanks?) and some that do have weapons, even shields. Anyway does anyone have a favorite team of 9 they care to share with me, that pretty much can equip all types of weapons and also is good for Mid game, since I'm hoping I'm still pretty far from End game.

I just barely hit level 40 with a few but I plan on doing every quest I get as soon as I can and sort of start over with lower level familiars. Sort of a revamp of familiars and not worry about finishing the game just yet.

So far I've just used whatever familiar I tamed and don't really care to keep any of them. I've not actually hunted down any type of familiar, so now that I want to do this, I want to do it where I can possible have a tank, healer/nuker and a DD for each Character, if possible. And at the same time be able to equip all sorts of equipment types on them.
---
You should read your Bible, sirs. You'll find all types of weird stuff in there. Like, did you know Jesus was a Jew? -Jay
#2SkrallRampagerPosted 2/7/2013 2:51:14 AM
Mandragorer X9
#3PirwzwhomperPosted 2/7/2013 3:29:48 AM
9 Hotpots
---
(^_^) <-- the Prophet Mohammad // APM is SC2's GearScore
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/Pirwzwhomper/C-Hheh.jpg
#4XxXKiIIerXBunniesXxX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 6:16:59 AM
Not sure if these are serious answers. I don't think I would want a party of more then 1 type of monster, that would be boring in my opinion. So if anyone has any other suggestions I'm all ears.
---
You should read your Bible, sirs. You'll find all types of weird stuff in there. Like, did you know Jesus was a Jew? -Jay
#5XxXKiIIerXBunniesXxX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 6:18:55 AM
Actually I'm hoping for familiars that match the genus of the Party/group leaders. Not sure how much of a boost that gives but it wouldn't hurt to have the proper genus for each player.
---
#6NaesakiPosted 2/7/2013 6:45:58 AM
XxXKiIIerXBunniesXxX posted...
Actually I'm hoping for familiars that match the genus of the Party/group leaders. Not sure how much of a boost that gives but it wouldn't hurt to have the proper genus for each player.

I believe its a 10% boost

I've love for one each favourite genus for the main characters, can do it for swain and esther but for Oliver the Vermes genus familiars seem to be underwhelming tbh =(