How long do you think it will be before a next generation game look better

#1HerrxPosted 2/7/2013 7:44:20 AM
Than this game?
---
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine - Humphrey Bogart - Casablanca
#2Herrx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 7:56:59 AM
Well?
---
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine - Humphrey Bogart - Casablanca
#3Herrx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:38:24 AM
Someone must have an opinion, come on!
---
#4Herrx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 9:33:01 AM
Why donøt you answer?
---
#5bakalap2Posted 2/7/2013 9:40:20 AM
Probably 9 months, 6 days and 20 hours.

No really I have no clue...
#6Herrx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 9:41:43 AM
But isn't this the best looking game released so far on the PS3?
---
#7stephanieisitPosted 2/7/2013 9:44:10 AM
It's the prettiest game, but it doesn't have the *best* graphics over all other games. The art style is just good.
#8mopieePosted 2/7/2013 9:56:02 AM
Depens if you like the style.

It's hard to call it the best looking game if you "for example" hate animé/chell shaded style...

So this is based on opinions...
---
XBOX Live ID: DFA Dimi V
#9vgsrulePosted 2/7/2013 11:30:37 AM
This game isn't the best looking game on the console by far...

It's a beautiful game, but nothing all that amazing.
---
http://backloggery.com/khff123
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/A_Metal_Pipe
#10pondrthisPosted 2/7/2013 11:53:43 AM
The best looking game this generation IMO is Valkyria Chronicles.

I also happen to think it's going to be this generation's most genre redefining (and therefore historically important) game, despite belonging to a small and niche genre.

Probably the most well-rounded game this gen too, since it excels in all the staple elements of story/art/music/gameplay and the bonus category for Japanese games, translation. ("I'm impressed, but not surprised." - Main character to a unit whose turn was a complete victory.)