ember stones and Sundrops *possible spoilers?

#1trevstobbePosted 2/7/2013 10:13:02 AM
Hi all just a quick question,

I am doing the quest where I have to find an emberstone to use for alchemy. Also I am looking for a Sundrop to evolve my Naja.

Now I have looked on the boards and I know the enemies that drop the emberstone are the baby fry's and the sun guys and the enemies that drop sundrops are the ruffians on Old Smokey. The thing is I have been fighting these guys for an hour and a half and I havent gotten any :(

I know that the third party member I get soon can steal items and some people have said they think you can steal them with him so I am just wanting a definite answer if this is true and I should just progress till I get him and then come back for this quest? Thanks!!
#2Slayerxx1Posted 2/7/2013 10:15:58 AM
You should progress, quests aren't missable so feel free to continue with the story and grind only if you're having trouble defeating boss monsters. You should encounter plenty of enemies as you progress that will drop more evo items
#3trevstobbe(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:54:16 AM
awesome, thanks for the input! I just wanted the sundrop mainly so my Naja can evolve and start levelling in the new form. I get OCD with rpgs so sometimes I need to be told to just move forward :P
#4Persy_RiversPosted 2/7/2013 10:57:59 AM
Sun drops can be found as a drop from ruffians on old smokey and metal rabbit In Hamlin area. I had the same problem got loads now.