Im terrible at jrpgs. can someone tell me what level i should be at certain time

#1flipmode_1Posted 2/7/2013 12:03:24 PM
So I so when I should grind and what not. What levels should I be by the time I get to certain areas? Thanks. No spoilers please. Just name locations and what levels I should be by then.
---
GT-Flip Munk PSN-Flip-Munk
Favorites- (1)God of War Series (2)BioShock (3)The Warriors (4) Red Dead Redemption (5)TMNT TiT (6)GTA III
#2LeanaunfurledPosted 2/7/2013 12:04:21 PM
So sidequests, don't run away from battles, you're good.
---
Not removing this sig until Bravely Default:Flying Fairy is localized.
http://i.imgur.com/atFfl36.png
#3thatsbrutalPosted 2/7/2013 12:05:43 PM
The way I have been doing it so far.......fight all enemies in an area until you are strong enough until they all run away from you. At this point move on to the next level. Rinse and Repeat.

Sometimes I spend a little more time there if I have problems picking up familiars that I want.
---
For him, the Gate will open.
#4coydog_30Posted 2/7/2013 12:05:53 PM
Hmm, there's a lot of so's in this topic. A good way to tell if you have outleveled an area is if most of the monsters start running away from you.
---
Official Horus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
PSN: coydog_30 GT: TyingDarkDragon
#5AlltraPosted 2/7/2013 12:07:39 PM
One trick.

-Try and collect at least 1 of every item as you progress. So, if you kill an enemy, and look at it in your Creature Compendium, and see it has an item you don't have, keep killing it until you get that item.

Aside from that, the earliest "Grind Point" I'd recommend is immediately after you get the ship. Find the Swan Islands to the NW of the Summerlands Continent, and look for Toko.
---
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.