Free guides for WE debacle shipping ~Feb. 18th

#1DarkurePosted 2/7/2013 12:17:49 PM
Just got the email. No action required, they're just shipping them to those who got their WE order cancelled.
---
Black 2 FC: 1593-2520-5189
#2Seiko_NurashimaPosted 2/7/2013 12:20:18 PM
So free guides and codes for one of the crappiest familiars in the game even when its gold instead of all the awesome WE stuff and gold drongo who could actually be half decent unlike gold mite. Congrats.
#3robreyesPosted 2/7/2013 12:26:35 PM
Awesome. Given the pace I'm playing at, I should be just about done by then and ready to really enjoy the gui... wait. Oh, that's right, F*CK YOU NAMCO.
---
PSN ID = robreyes
Xbox 360 GT = dirtyreyes
#4Darkure(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 12:27:36 PM
Haha. Trust me, I'm not happy about it. Was just doing it as a PSA.

I don't know if I can completely avoid buying Namco Bandai products ever again but I know I will never order directly from them\Digital River ever again.
---
Black 2 FC: 1593-2520-5189
#5tr0tsky_basicPosted 2/7/2013 12:40:34 PM
we'll see when it actually shows up. Being in Canada, I expect it sometime in 2014.
---
GT: trotsky0
#6King of KillersPosted 2/7/2013 12:41:32 PM
robreyes posted...
Awesome. Given the pace I'm playing at, I should be just about done by then and ready to really enjoy the gui... wait. Oh, that's right, F*CK YOU NAMCO.

amen to that brother. by the time we get the guide... we're going to be done with the game, lol.
---
Omnia Mutantur, Nihil Interit
Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost
#7brianrpgfanPosted 2/7/2013 12:44:48 PM
Even though I was quite upset my WE order was canceled few weeks ago by DR, at least Namcobandai tried to do something about it by giving you a free hardcover guide which is still way better than getting nothing from them! In any case I am sure few of you will take it and maybe some of you like to collect game guides?

As for the rest who really wanted the WE rather than the guide, maybe later you can find it cheaper in the near future rather than the current inflated price!
#8robreyesPosted 2/7/2013 12:53:00 PM
brianrpgfan posted...
Even though I was quite upset my WE order was canceled few weeks ago by DR, at least Namcobandai tried to do something about it by giving you a free hardcover guide which is still way better than getting nothing from them! In any case I am sure few of you will take it and maybe some of you like to collect game guides?

As for the rest who really wanted the WE rather than the guide, maybe later you can find it cheaper in the near future rather than the current inflated price!

No need to defend Namco, they did the absolute minimum here.
---
PSN ID = robreyes
Xbox 360 GT = dirtyreyes
#9grzajabarkusPosted 2/7/2013 1:10:05 PM
They didn't email me. Looks like I have to email them again. They didn't send my 20 dollar off coupon until I emailed them about it, and now I have to email them about this. How pathetic.