Paladin Partridge or Bushido Bantam?

#1zeik56Posted 2/7/2013 6:44:21 PM
I went through the trouble trouble of maxing out this guy's levels before evolving him, but I'm not sure which 3rd stage to go for. I don't really care if there are better familiars in the game, but I do want him to be useful.
---
~Mirror, mirror, on my floor, am I the prettiest at the store?
#2BleakHarvestPosted 2/7/2013 7:32:41 PM
Go Bushido and name him Nobunaga. That's what I did.
#3zeik56(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 7:40:57 PM
How are it's stats? And does anybody know how good Paladin Partidge is? He seems like he would be a tanky familiar, but I can't tell just from a picture.
---
#4Delicate_FlamePosted 2/7/2013 7:45:34 PM
Bushido gets 4 star attack speed and a higher attack stat. Can't say no to that. Paladin looks awesome, probably my favorite design in the game, but besides that I don't see its appeal
---
(>^^)>
#5zeik56(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:00:24 PM
So...Paladin is worse? Have you used one?
---
#6Delicate_FlamePosted 2/7/2013 8:11:27 PM
I haven't tried one, but looking at the spreadsheet, it gets +1 movement speed, slightly more magic defence and light resistance compared to the Bushido. Don't know about the abilities
---
(>^^)>
#7dbisonPosted 2/7/2013 9:16:22 PM
I was thinking about this not too long ago as well. I might swap Captain Whamtastic for one of these when I finally can encounter fightingale.
---
sig? what?
PSN: DBison
#8zeik56(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 9:17:09 PM
I haven't tried one, but looking at the spreadsheet, it gets +1 movement speed, slightly more magic defence and light resistance compared to the Bushido. Don't know about the abilities

Do you have a link to the spreadsheet?
---
#9Delicate_FlamePosted 2/7/2013 9:37:20 PM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au6fQ0ujb3LzdHpTdnl6d1A5X3BxcEJ4N3RqcXd6X0E&rm=full#gid=0

Got an excel file from somewhere on this board as well with some more information, but I don't remember where
---
(>^^)>
#10zeik56(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 9:41:13 PM(edited)
Thanks. I thought I remembered something like that floating around but I couldn't track it down.

So it looks like their stats are pretty comparable, with the Bushido edging out ahead. I'll probably go with the Bushido, but I'd be curious to know what their skills are.
---