The "Taming Toko Blues" topic.

#31ladooglPosted 2/8/2013 7:20:43 AM(edited)
I seem to have better luck taming anything when I'm 'not' actually trying to get them.

I spent the most part of two hours trying to catch Naja before I was successful. With the Toko I went there with the intent to level up a bit...first one I encounter I tamed. Nearly let the timer run out before it sunk in that I could tame it.
#32marimar2010Posted 2/8/2013 8:27:53 AM
did anyone get the toko before or after getting the merit to befriend monsters easier? I killed 30 before, right after i got the merit, three battles later, i got a toko, and another 5, i got another.
---
Put STARFIRE in INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US!
#33Alltra(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 12:08:15 PM
0/44 so far.

I was just thinking. You know what might be nice? A Miracle Move that forces a monster to fall in love.
---
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.
#34PinkPikachuPosted 2/8/2013 3:26:11 PM
I got one at about 30 tries. I want another one though, so I stayed there for about 7 hours, still wasn't successful, up to about 117 defeated tokos lol. They're so darn cute.
---
PSN: Tron_Carter
#35Alltra(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 3:26:48 PM
1/87.

I finally caught one on my 87th kill.
---
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.
#36Chaos GrimoirePosted 2/8/2013 3:34:34 PM
I caught 3 out of 115 killed(that's not counting the ones that ran away, mainly the double planet ones) in my current game, but all three were only single star.

Every time I attempt to catch a double planet toko it always runs away a fast as it can starting the moment I gain control. If it can't be killed in one quick attack it almost always gets away.
#37Alltra(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 3:38:59 PM
I solved that problem using my Mighty Mite, and Slice and Dice. Even if it runs immediately, the attack is strong enough and fast enough to one-shot it before it gets away.
---