PARTY LEVEL HELP in Sky Pirates Arc

#31ElzamChronicle(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 9:36:26 AM
chakramstrike posted...
go to ugly duckling island and grind the Toko's there....they give you 2000 exp. i did it for about 2 hours give or take and reached level 50 with ollie and company, familairsa re all around 45-49ish and i was able to level up a Girlfiend --> Grandamned with all skills except for final two for Grandamned. trust me that will help and grinding the sea monsters will as well.

Okay 8D

Btw now Oliver is Lv. 41, Dynamite Lv. 29, Aye Aye Sir Lv. 27, Hackrabbot Lv. 23, Esther Lv. 41, Puss in Boats Lv. 31, Electrongo Lv. 1, Paleolith Lv. 19, Swaine Lv, 40, Bone Brigadier Lv. 29, Sweetpea Sprite Lv. 31, and Iron Man Lv. 19!

I'm gona try the Gateway Strategy.
---
"Let us all journey to the City of Elzam!" - JGamez
#32TwinDaggersPosted 2/9/2013 9:53:44 AM
ElzamChronicle posted...
chakramstrike posted...
go to ugly duckling island and grind the Toko's there....they give you 2000 exp. i did it for about 2 hours give or take and reached level 50 with ollie and company, familairsa re all around 45-49ish and i was able to level up a Girlfiend --> Grandamned with all skills except for final two for Grandamned. trust me that will help and grinding the sea monsters will as well.

Okay 8D

Btw now Oliver is Lv. 41, Dynamite Lv. 29, Aye Aye Sir Lv. 27, Hackrabbot Lv. 23, Esther Lv. 41, Puss in Boats Lv. 31, Electrongo Lv. 1, Paleolith Lv. 19, Swaine Lv, 40, Bone Brigadier Lv. 29, Sweetpea Sprite Lv. 31, and Iron Man Lv. 19!

I'm gona try the Gateway Strategy.

Level up a bit on Toko's then go to no longer mine and try and tame a Lumberwood for Esther. They are really good tanks which can heal also and they get a genus affinity bonus with her. There is 1 point in the island where Lumberwood spawns all the time, inside some trees.
#33VCPPosted 2/9/2013 10:14:41 AM
1 - Make sure every character you have has the ability to heal which is easy since gogo + the seed sprite can heal, and esther can heal by default.

2 - Set tactics to "Do not use abilities" on everyone

3 - Spam All Out defence. This way everyone will spam block and only use heal spells.

4 - Control + fight with your strongest familiar.

You should be able to beat anything this way. Also if you think Toko's giving 2K xp is alot, their second form gives 9K and their 3rd 22K.
#34ElzamChronicle(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 10:36:24 AM
VCP posted...
1 - Make sure every character you have has the ability to heal which is easy since gogo + the seed sprite can heal, and esther can heal by default.

2 - Set tactics to "Do not use abilities" on everyone

You should be able to beat anything this way. Also if you think Toko's giving 2K xp is alot, their second form gives 9K and their 3rd 22K.

So if I set them to not use abilities will they also not use their healing spells?

Looking forward to tokotoko, but I don't think I can fight him yet.
---
#35VCPPosted 2/9/2013 1:20:40 PM
If you set them to not use abilities they should only autoattack. The All out Defence and All out Attack commands override this, which will cause them to use skills again. This is very useful for making everyone block instantly, since the AI will never get stuck in the middle of a skill animation when you want it to block.
#36ElzamChronicle(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 6:55:10 PM
YES! FINALLY Lv. 50! Thanks everyone! 83 Gonna take on the Sky Island Arc now. 8D
---
#37snowybellzPosted 2/9/2013 7:27:15 PM
Level 50 for sky pirates? isn't that abit ... overkill ?

Guess it doesn't hurt to overlevel once in awhile.
#38tonycnyrPosted 2/9/2013 7:56:08 PM
The same place you are given the quests and bounties is where you can trade the stamp cards for merit awards. It is the menu option right under "claim bounties" once you have the proper number of completed cards you can exchange them. All that info is there on screen. Also, in order to get to the ??? Awards you must get all of the ones available to you first. Start with the ones you feel are most useful to you then grab the others.
#39ElzamChronicle(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 8:24:17 AM
snowybellz posted...
Level 50 for sky pirates? isn't that abit ... overkill ?

Guess it doesn't hurt to overlevel once in awhile.

Lol yeah, they barely stood a chance XD
---