Possible problem (spoiler)

#1sonickirby24Posted 2/8/2013 1:52:39 PM
I have just started the quest to retrieve the 3 stones, and decided to explore the world. One of the islands I visited was covered in fog and tengri was not able to land there. So I had to use the boat to access it, but when I left the island I used tengri; and now it seems I am unable to get back to the boat.

Have I screwed myself out gaining access to the boat and effectively one of the stones?
---
PSN: DarkAbyzs
#2EgHeadFoolPosted 2/8/2013 1:53:47 PM
Just Travel to Castaway Cove and your boat will magically be there.
#3sonickirby24(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 2:01:50 PM
I tried that, I flew tengri there and rested at the inn to see if that would work.
Unless using the travel spell to go there instantly is what you mean?
---
#4EgHeadFoolPosted 2/8/2013 2:03:06 PM(edited)
It only works if you cast Travel. The ship follows you around. If you travel to Hamelin, it will be in Autumnia. If you travel to Ding Dong Dell, it will be docked to the east of town. Etc.
#5sonickirby24(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 2:06:56 PM
Ah so that's how it work. Thank you for the quick and straightforward reply.
---
#6EgHeadFoolPosted 2/8/2013 2:11:13 PM(edited)
No problem. If you think about it, you would easily be able to get screwed permanently otherwise. You get the ship and the Travel spell before you get Tengri. So imagine sailing to any little island, then using Travel to get back to town. All of a sudden it's impossible to get to Skull Mountain, where you get Tengri. Therefore, Travel resets your ship.