Collecting all final forms

#1IronDEricPosted 2/9/2013 2:45:32 AM
I still don't have the game, so I wonder if you can you catch 2 of every familiar existing in the game. So that you can get both of their final forms (just for the fun of "collecting them all").
And, is there a way to do this with DLC familiars too (that's probably going to be a "no", but who knows...)?
---
PSN ID: IronDEric
Time zone: GMT+1
#2FryerPosted 2/9/2013 2:47:11 AM
For the in game familiars yes, you can catch as many as you want. As for DLC no since you only get one.
---
3DS FC: 0087 2854 5464
XBOX and PSN: Fryerisgod
#3TerradriusPosted 2/9/2013 4:26:02 AM
Fryer posted...
For the in game familiars yes, you can catch as many as you want. As for DLC no since you only get one.

Not the Sapdragon. You can only get one ticket for him, and can therefore only get one of his final forms.
---
http://adamgaming.blogspot.com/ - My game review/design blog, which I have finally gotten back to updating. Sporadically.
Jesus saves. PSN: Orethen
#4IronDEric(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 5:50:53 AM
Terradrius posted...
Not the Sapdragon. You can only get one ticket for him, and can therefore only get one of his final forms.

Sorry, there's something I don't understand. Do you mean that the way you obtain this Sapdragon concerns a ticket, like those from the DLCs, and just like those you can only get one? And that's why you can "find" only one Sapdragon?

Anyway thanks, both of you, for answering this quick, really I didn't expect that!
---
PSN ID: IronDEric
Time zone: GMT+1
#5GameCoderPosted 2/9/2013 6:01:27 AM
^Yes, the same with Mandragorer and Draggle.
---
PSN: Whitemon, RE.net Nickname: Gamecoder (100/100 Site Buddies)