How far am I? (Possible spoiler)

#1SupahJemPosted 2/9/2013 5:02:46 AM(edited)
Just got to Hamelin.

With sidequests/bounties, I'm at 14 hours 29 minutes to this point.

Also my characters and familiars are around the 22-23 level range.

If you had to give a percentage, how far into the story would you say I am?
#2auflamePosted 2/9/2013 5:39:10 AM
If you have just arrived at Hamelin, you probably have completed about 50% of the story. I can tell you that you do visit a couple more cities, there is a good amount of dungeons left.
---
PSN: auflame
Soul Silver FC: 2666 2859 6177
#3SupahJem(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 5:46:14 AM
Damn, I hope I'm not 50% of the way through the story. I heard it was a 60 hour game and I've done almost every errand/bounty up to this point. Thought a standard story play through would be 30 hours
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: SupahJem
#4FishermanFriendPosted 2/9/2013 5:57:06 AM
I beat the game in 45 hours while doing every single side quest and very very minimal grinding.
#5crimson-falconPosted 2/9/2013 6:02:04 AM
43 hours while doing every errand & bounties as they pop up and without any grinding

so i suppose story only takes 35 hours most likely
---
want to say (Great ) in other ways?
say (Tidy ) or ( Neato ) :)
#6Lonewolf_80Posted 2/9/2013 7:22:07 AM
It sounds like you are rushing, why don't you take the time out and farm some materials, gain some new familiars and level them to their higher forms, check your compendium stats and if you are in the mid twenties or lower then yes you are just speeding through the game, sigh!
---
PSN ID: NeoXenosyde
I play nearly all genre's so add me if you want!!!
#7SupahJem(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 2:16:46 PM
How am I speed running? Am I seriously under leveled for where I am? I have caughten ~20 familiars up to this point, done nearly every sidequest/bounty, and I dont run away from fights lol
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: SupahJem
#8Alphadawg88Posted 2/9/2013 2:25:12 PM
You'll probably need to grind before the final bosses, not to mention sidequests open up in towns you've already been to once you unlock more pieces of heart. I'm at like...45ish hours, and just beat Shadar, and there is still more to do, not to mention post-game.
#9dark trunksPosted 2/9/2013 3:30:13 PM
SupahJem posted...
Just got to Hamelin.

With sidequests/bounties, I'm at 14 hours 29 minutes to this point.

Also my characters and familiars are around the 22-23 level range.

If you had to give a percentage, how far into the story would you say I am?

14 hours and you're already am Hamelin? It took me about 30-35 hours before I made it there. That included a lot of gathering, serenading familiars and leveling them up. I'm now about 45 hours in, and I've only just finished a short bit after Hamelin, to get access to Tokotoko Adventureland.

And the sad thing is, I wouldn't say I have taken it slow, either. I would say I'm way overleveled, but I don't believe in overleveling, seeing as the developers gave us level 99 for a reason.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997