When can I start metamorphosing my familiars?

#1MelhisedekPosted 2/9/2013 8:28:09 AM
Hi there folks,
well I've heard that you shouldn't metamorph until familiars max lvl but some people say that it doesn't matter that much. So what do you think? My guys are all around 20-26 so far and we just beat Royal Jelly.

Also can you give me some tips on tank familiars?
---
"Love can die, but Power is forever !!!"
#2ozranPosted 2/9/2013 8:40:17 AM
I would suggest Metamorphing them once they learn all the tricks from that particular form
---
That does it! I have had it with these mother****ing trolls on this mother****ing board!!! -mercuryblade09
#3auflamePosted 2/9/2013 8:44:26 AM
It's really the best idea to continue to level up your familiar until they learnt every possible trick in that form. Maxing out the level for the familiar will grant a bonus in states when you metamorphosis them. Its only really a good idea if you want to have the highest possible states on your familiar when you want to face against the post game boss.
---
PSN: auflame
Soul Silver FC: 2666 2859 6177
#4furrybeaversPosted 2/9/2013 8:44:50 AM
You can evolve them as soon as you finish the temple of trials. Get the familiar to the required level and feed it it's type of drop to evolve it.
---
Currently playing: Ni No Kuni, PSP games (not Persona; I refuse), Dust 514, watching The Shield; among other things
Care less, have power