Game looks

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: duckley

duckley
3 years ago#1
Like it is for younger players.... is it very cartoony, disney like. Would someone who likes ME and DA:O enjoy it?

User Info: coydog_30

coydog_30
3 years ago#2
Highly doubt it. Those are both WRPG's and play quite differently. It is definitely a game though that all ages can enjoy.
Official Horus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
PSN: coydog_30 GT: TyingDarkDragon

User Info: toadieman

toadieman
3 years ago#3
No. This is for people who like good games.
PSN: toadieman

User Info: mindandsoul

mindandsoul
3 years ago#4
Im 36 and really enjoy it. It gives a sense of childlike wonder, but really doesnt feel childish to play.

User Info: TwinDaggers

TwinDaggers
3 years ago#5
I like DA:O and I really like this. It does have a childlike look, but at the same time it is visually stunning imo. Story can feel childish too, but it really is a good game and kinda reminds me of DQ 8 with it's look and child like theme. But it's good to play a game which doesn't feel dark and gloomy nearly all the time.

User Info: GameCoder

GameCoder
3 years ago#6
I both enjoy ME and DA:O (still play them from time to time). I like this game, but I had my doubts at first since it looks childish. Then when I started playing it, I become engage with the storyline. It has its sappy moments, but other than that, it's very addicting since there's a lot of things to do in this game.
PSN: Whitemon, RE.net Nickname: Gamecoder (100/100 Site Buddies)

User Info: Lord_Ka1n

Lord_Ka1n
3 years ago#7
Boobs are for kids.

whats your point?

User Info: Speerbrecker

Speerbrecker
3 years ago#8
I would compare it to a more pixar/disney movie. Where it is styled for younger people but reaches a larger audience.

User Info: duckley

duckley
3 years ago#9
Ok - thanks - I think I will pick it up then... I love a good RPG, but I am an older player

\Lord_Ka1n posted...
Boobs are for kids.

whats your point?

LOL I have my own boobs thanks -

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived