What planet first form familiars have you found?

#1DuthosPosted 2/9/2013 2:47:12 PM
Want to put together a short list for convienance of all planet possible first form familiars. I have a sapdragon, and know that lumberwood and the man-whatever from the colliseum can as well, but I can't find any others anyone has. So do you have, or know of, first form familiars besides those three that can have planet signs?

Same question for dbl planet, although I am nearly certain tokos are the only ones.
---
My superiority complex is better than yours.
#2Lord_Ka1nPosted 2/9/2013 2:56:21 PM
i dont really remember em all, but i did see a toko last night.
#3Duthos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 5:32:10 PM
Just had someone over at Reddit tel me they found a planet turbandit.
---
#4Dayner_KurdiPosted 2/9/2013 6:29:51 PM
Turban Legend at Glittering Grotto
---
Official Yamata no Orochi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#5Duthos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 7:25:16 PM
Are you saying it was the turban legend and not the turbandit that had the sign, or are you just adding that you found one of them?
---
#6EtroAnimePosted 2/9/2013 7:27:19 PM
I have a double planet Naja.
---
Now Playing - Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch & Dark Souls
PSN ID: Rammel29
#7archizzyPosted 2/9/2013 7:38:29 PM(edited)
I compiled an alphabetical list of all first form familiars for my own use just to know which ones could have double signs or not.

I only am basing it off the Prima Guide so of course there could be errors but according to the guide the only firm form familiars that can have a planet sign are Toko and Lumberwood.

It was missing info for Sapdragon and Mandragorer though so I don't know about those two but you mentioned them in your post. This also of course is not counting any DLC content.

Just straight up capturable creatures in the game, 1st form. But again, I take all guides with a grain of salt.

The only one I have truly seen with my own eyes in first form was I saw a Toko with a planet sign.
---
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton
#8Duthos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 7:36:58 PM
So toko's CAN have single planet? Interesting. And Etroanime... would you be willing to upload a screenshot? That would be really neat to see.
---
#9archizzyPosted 2/9/2013 7:40:22 PM
Duthos posted...
So toko's CAN have single planet? Interesting. And Etroanime... would you be willing to upload a screenshot? That would be really neat to see.

I can 100% verify that. Not only from the guide but yes I actually saw that one myself.

When I first went to ugly duckling island I caught a Toko on my very first encounter when fighting a mite. I hung around and fought about 20 more and saw one with a planet. After that I left because I was already sort of overpowered when I went there and I didn't want to get crazy overpowered. Haven't been back since.
---
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton
#10Dayner_KurdiPosted 2/9/2013 8:06:25 PM(edited)
Duthos posted...
Are you saying it was the turban legend and not the turbandit that had the sign, or are you just adding that you found one of them?

adding oh it was double planet too not sure about turbandit
---
Official Yamata no Orochi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board