Problem with DLC-codes for Griffy and Flutterby (EU-version)

#1Siegfried066Posted 2/10/2013 12:26:00 PM
Hello from Belgium (Europe), everyone

From a reliable online seller (from Italy), I got codes for these 2 DLC-familiars.

I tried to redeem them yesterday (I got my EU-version of the Wizard's Edition then, wanted to install the DLC before booting up the game).

But I keep getting an error that "the code has expired or has already been used" ?_?

The seller assured me the codes were brand-new, and I have no reason to doubt him.
He'll mail me new codes tomorrow.

Anyone else have a similar problem with these DLC-codes for a EU-version of Ni no Kuni?

FYI: after all these years on PSN, I only ever had a similar problem last year with the 2 "Dragon Ball: Raging Blast" games on PS3 and their Limited Edition-only DLC. Those games were also published by... Namco Bandai. Well, well, well...
---
Currently playing: Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage (PS3), Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP), Devil May Cry HD Collection (Xbox 360), Prototype (PS3)
#2Siegfried066(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 3:47:07 PM
bump
---
Currently playing: Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage (PS3), Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP), Devil May Cry HD Collection (Xbox 360), Prototype (PS3)
#3desert_santaPosted 2/10/2013 3:59:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4desert_santaPosted 2/10/2013 4:01:51 PM(edited)
worked fine for me(am in United Kingdom)

but i wish i could use the familiars in the game itself, as they just sit in my inventory as tickets

EDIT: first time i could be bothered to connect to psn
#5find no fan tar seaPosted 2/10/2013 4:02:27 PM
The codes might be fake, you can never trust anyone online!

I gave my griffy code to someone in Europe and it works for him even though i'm in Australia.
---
IF you like JRPG or Pokemon, go do youself a favor and play Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
#6Spiroth_KweehhPosted 2/10/2013 4:25:39 PM
^ That would have been me and I assure you that @find no fan tar sea is saying the truth!
My Griffles is awesome! He's a BEAST! (Ok, an Ave :p).

I have given him a warm Home by Esther's Hug! :)
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#7XtC2NxPosted 2/10/2013 4:50:20 PM
Considering the codes expire after 2 years (at least that's what it says on the card for the golden mite/drongo codes) it seems like you have been scammed by the seller...

Wait for the new codes, if they wont work as well your seller is probably not as trustworthy.
#8Siegfried066(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 5:43:17 PM
Ok, everyone, thanks for posting. Hope the new codes will work.

But I admit I'm a bit surprised the ONLY PS3 games I ever had this issue was, were PS3 games published by Namco Bandai :(
---