Problem with DLC-codes for Griffy and Flutterby (EU-version)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Problem with DLC-codes for Griffy and Flutterby (EU-version)

User Info: Siegfried066

Siegfried066
4 years ago#1
Hello from Belgium (Europe), everyone

From a reliable online seller (from Italy), I got codes for these 2 DLC-familiars.

I tried to redeem them yesterday (I got my EU-version of the Wizard's Edition then, wanted to install the DLC before booting up the game).

But I keep getting an error that "the code has expired or has already been used" ?_?

The seller assured me the codes were brand-new, and I have no reason to doubt him.
He'll mail me new codes tomorrow.

Anyone else have a similar problem with these DLC-codes for a EU-version of Ni no Kuni?

FYI: after all these years on PSN, I only ever had a similar problem last year with the 2 "Dragon Ball: Raging Blast" games on PS3 and their Limited Edition-only DLC. Those games were also published by... Namco Bandai. Well, well, well...
Currently playing: Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage (PS3), Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP), Devil May Cry HD Collection (Xbox 360), Prototype (PS3)

Siegfried066
4 years ago#2
bump
Currently playing: Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage (PS3), Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP), Devil May Cry HD Collection (Xbox 360), Prototype (PS3)
(message deleted)

User Info: desert_santa

desert_santa
4 years ago#4
worked fine for me(am in United Kingdom)

but i wish i could use the familiars in the game itself, as they just sit in my inventory as tickets

EDIT: first time i could be bothered to connect to psn
The codes might be fake, you can never trust anyone online!

I gave my griffy code to someone in Europe and it works for him even though i'm in Australia.
IF you like JRPG or Pokemon, go do youself a favor and play Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

User Info: Spiroth_Kweehh

Spiroth_Kweehh
4 years ago#6
^ That would have been me and I assure you that @find no fan tar sea is saying the truth!
My Griffles is awesome! He's a BEAST! (Ok, an Ave :p).

I have given him a warm Home by Esther's Hug! :)
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world

User Info: XtC2Nx

XtC2Nx
4 years ago#7
Considering the codes expire after 2 years (at least that's what it says on the card for the golden mite/drongo codes) it seems like you have been scammed by the seller...

Wait for the new codes, if they wont work as well your seller is probably not as trustworthy.

Siegfried066
4 years ago#8
Ok, everyone, thanks for posting. Hope the new codes will work.

But I admit I'm a bit surprised the ONLY PS3 games I ever had this issue was, were PS3 games published by Namco Bandai :(
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Problem with DLC-codes for Griffy and Flutterby (EU-version)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived