Double planet?
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#3DboyC83(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 7:51:47 PM
I wish. =(
---
FACT: this is not an opinion.
#4AlltraPosted 2/10/2013 7:52:09 PM
Took me 87 and 107 respectively. Neither of them were Double Signs. In the process, I saw at least 2 Double Planet Tokos that I failed to catch.
---
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.
#5DboyC83(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 7:55:56 PM
Yeah, I did hear the catch rate wasn't so favorable. I was having a panic attack when I saw the heart appear and noticed it was double star, a golden glim popped out of it when it died too and one of the other familiars went over to grab it, while I was trying to serenade the golden glim went off and fortunately it was only acee so he did the healing thing and I had to serenade again...

Imagine if it was an offensive miracle move. I would've thrown my controller maybe.
---
#6zyrax2301Posted 2/10/2013 7:57:32 PM
DboyC83 posted...
Yeah, I did hear the catch rate wasn't so favorable. I was having a panic attack when I saw the heart appear and noticed it was double star, a golden glim popped out of it when it died too and one of the other familiars went over to grab it, while I was trying to serenade the golden glim went off and fortunately it was only acee so he did the healing thing and I had to serenade again...

Imagine if it was an offensive miracle move. I would've thrown my controller maybe.

I felt the same way when I caught my Tokotoko. It was probably the 10th or so that I'd killed, I wasn't expecting to catch one any time soon...and there it was. I was on edge for a moment there, but nobody threw out anything dangerous. I've very rarely had any problems with the AI messing up my captures.
---
#7AlltraPosted 2/10/2013 7:59:45 PM
...and that, right there, is why I have my people set to "Do Nothing" when I attempt to farm Toko.
---
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.
#8zyrax2301Posted 2/10/2013 8:00:50 PM
Question - is there any reason to go back and catch a Toko when I have a level 5 Tokotoko? Am I missing out on anything good?
---
#9DboyC83(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 8:02:59 PM
Alltra posted...
...and that, right there, is why I have my people set to "Do Nothing" when I attempt to farm Toko.

Ha!
---
#10dark trunksPosted 2/10/2013 8:32:40 PM
DboyC83 posted...
...and it's a double sign toko!

I just found out earlier my Tokotoko is a double moon. I don't even pay attention to signs anymore, so it was a bit of a surprise.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997