Merit Rewards

#1_Spes_Posted 2/10/2013 9:17:24 PM
I just read that you cannot unlock every merit reward. If so, then what does the very last merit reward do? Worth 8 stamps if I recall correctly and something about Oliver being powered up.
---
Sic Parvis Magna
#2AceviperPosted 2/10/2013 9:18:46 PM
you can unlock every merit award

just not before the end of the game

the last one gives oliver +100 HP and +100 MP
---
If gameshark wasn't invented... games wont be as popular anymore
-Someone
#3grparkPosted 2/10/2013 9:19:45 PM
It's +100HP/MP to Oliver, I think.

I don't know what exactly the merit award limit is but I'd definitely make sure you get it before some of the others in the last row because yeah I've also heard you can't get all of them.
#4_Spes_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 9:20:23 PM
No worries, then. Thanks.
---
Sic Parvis Magna
#5_Spes_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 9:21:39 PM
grpark posted...

I don't know what exactly the merit award limit is but I'd definitely make sure you get it before some of the others in the last row because yeah I've also heard you can't get all of them.

Oh, really? Hmm. Then I wonder which is true. I read that you end up 5 stamps short. If I only have to leave one merit reward behind on the bottom row, then it shouldn't be a big deal if I know ahead of time.
---
Sic Parvis Magna
#6AceviperPosted 2/10/2013 9:23:01 PM
_Spes_ posted...
grpark posted...

Oh, really? Hmm. Then I wonder which is true. I read that you end up 5 stamps short. If I only have to leave one merit reward behind on the bottom row, then it shouldn't be a big deal if I know ahead of time.

Don't worry

you can get all of them

I can personally confirm this.

There is also a trophy for unlocking all the merit awards in case you were still unsure

You get 5 bonus stamps when you finish your last stamp errand.
---
If gameshark wasn't invented... games wont be as popular anymore
-Someone
#7AlltraPosted 2/10/2013 9:23:37 PM
I keep reading that the Alchemy Task gives you 5 bonus stamps, and that you come up with exactly as many stamps as you need to collect all the Merit Awards by completing every Task and Bounty.
---
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.
#8pezziclePosted 2/10/2013 9:25:49 PM
I just have one worth stamps left so I'll confirm whenever I can finish this alchemy one
---
Tribe are terrible
#9_Spes_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 9:32:11 PM
I will take your word for it, Aceviper. Thanks.
---
Sic Parvis Magna
#10link_15Posted 2/11/2013 12:00:12 AM
Yes I got it yesterday and finished the last errand with that alchemy troll after hours of farming for rare drops. I highly recommend that you save up your stamps and unlock Oliver's potential first. I left the one that heals you when you walk last since that seams like the most useless to me.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10