This game has very interesting lore ! Can you see all this in the game?

#1HerrxPosted 2/12/2013 11:22:41 AM
I have "The Wizard Edition" of this game and "The Wizard Companion" book that came with it, really have some very interesting lore about the world. Of all the things written in the book, can you see and experience that in the game. All the legends and stories written? What about the story about the king eaten by the lion, who is eaten by the dragon? And many other things?
---
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine - Humphrey Bogart - Casablanca
#2Elswood2112Posted 2/12/2013 11:26:05 AM
Yes, but it's not completed at first. A lot of it you have to find the pages to yourself. I liked that they included Alicia's journal as a tale of wonder though.
---
PSN: Elswood2112
Steam/Origin: shirahadori
#3Thanatos2kPosted 2/12/2013 11:30:53 AM
You already posted this topic Herrx. You're slipping.
---
-Thanatos2k-
#4murgyverPosted 2/12/2013 11:56:46 AM
The WC is intrgrated really well into the whole game. It has surprised me many times how well. Have you played yet? Spoilers! Talk to NPC Horace
---
PSN: murgyver
#5murgyverPosted 2/12/2013 12:00:33 PM
Another thing to point out to beginners. Slight WC game spoiler!

Little key holes appear on the map inside the WC, they point to invisible chest. Walk oliver to that point and press X. The game doesnt tell you any of this however, i just discovered it once by randomly grabbing an oyster on the ground.
---
#6Herrx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 12:48:13 PM
No I don't mean if you can find the lore in the game as such, I mean all the lore desribed in The Wizard Companion, do you get to see that in the game. For example do you find the ghost ship or meet the ghost boy or the sea kraken etc?
---
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine - Humphrey Bogart - Casablanca
#7Herrx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 2:16:55 PM
Well?
---
#8murgyverPosted 2/12/2013 2:19:41 PM
Are you asking if its possible to see the lion king from the stories? I dont know
---
#9FolkFreakPosted 2/12/2013 2:35:19 PM
It's mostly just to add to the lore of the universe. The most you'll get is some common themes between some of the quests and the storiesin the book.