There was quite a difference in stats between Gold Draggle and Draggle

#1Drithe1Posted 2/13/2013 2:08:50 AM
I leveled a the draggle I got from PSN to the Dragette. Then I managed to catch the familiar Gold Draggle, so I stopped leveling the Dragette and leveled the gold.

The most significant change was the STRENGTH stat. The level 10 gold Dragette had +30 more strength than the regular level 10 Dragette. So I imagine there is a HUGE leap in strength once I get to change him to Dragamuffin, the third stage.

Defense had a good jump if I remember, but with the other 4 stats, 2 had +1 and the bottem two where the same.

just thought I'd let yas know.
#2StuntmanSnakePosted 2/13/2013 2:21:39 AM
Any difference in the sign? Got a double on one and not the other?
---
PSN: StuntmanSnake
Gamertag: StuntmanSnake
#3Seiko_NurashimaPosted 2/13/2013 11:55:13 AM
Golds have naturally better stats you woulda been better leveling a gold draggle though u supposedly lose stats catch stage 2-3 familiars in the wild
#4Chaos GrimoirePosted 2/13/2013 9:54:30 PM
It's obvious even at the tier 1 cap. I tested draggle out even though he's too weak compared to other familiars in post game. He might be semi useful early in the game, but that's about it.

Out of 6 tests(saved before redeeming the ticket) I got the same crappy stats each time.
Normal Tier 1------- Guide Tier 1 cap
84 73 --------------------109 94
62 80 --------------------64 83
65 44 --------------------68 46
Total:[408] ---------- [464]
Even Mite had better stats at tier 1 cap. Draggle's only advantage early game are his low level caps and the earliest access to Parp (before acee, capt. whamtastic,or trumpy pumper)

The penalty to ATK/DEF is more than a 25% penalty, a significant difference compared to the stats in the guide(which I assume were meant for gold versions). The other stats had much smaller penalties

I could just be incredibly unlucky, but the stats seem to be set like the griffy DLC.