There was quite a difference in stats between Gold Draggle and Draggle

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. There was quite a difference in stats between Gold Draggle and Draggle

User Info: Drithe1

Drithe1
3 years ago#1
I leveled a the draggle I got from PSN to the Dragette. Then I managed to catch the familiar Gold Draggle, so I stopped leveling the Dragette and leveled the gold.

The most significant change was the STRENGTH stat. The level 10 gold Dragette had +30 more strength than the regular level 10 Dragette. So I imagine there is a HUGE leap in strength once I get to change him to Dragamuffin, the third stage.

Defense had a good jump if I remember, but with the other 4 stats, 2 had +1 and the bottem two where the same.

just thought I'd let yas know.

User Info: StuntmanSnake

StuntmanSnake
3 years ago#2
Any difference in the sign? Got a double on one and not the other?
PSN: StuntmanSnake
Gamertag: StuntmanSnake

User Info: Seiko_Nurashima

Seiko_Nurashima
3 years ago#3
Golds have naturally better stats you woulda been better leveling a gold draggle though u supposedly lose stats catch stage 2-3 familiars in the wild

User Info: Chaos_915

Chaos_915
3 years ago#4
It's obvious even at the tier 1 cap. I tested draggle out even though he's too weak compared to other familiars in post game. He might be semi useful early in the game, but that's about it.

Out of 6 tests(saved before redeeming the ticket) I got the same crappy stats each time.
Normal Tier 1------- Guide Tier 1 cap
84 73 --------------------109 94
62 80 --------------------64 83
65 44 --------------------68 46
Total:[408] ---------- [464]
Even Mite had better stats at tier 1 cap. Draggle's only advantage early game are his low level caps and the earliest access to Parp (before acee, capt. whamtastic,or trumpy pumper)

The penalty to ATK/DEF is more than a 25% penalty, a significant difference compared to the stats in the guide(which I assume were meant for gold versions). The other stats had much smaller penalties

I could just be incredibly unlucky, but the stats seem to be set like the griffy DLC.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. There was quite a difference in stats between Gold Draggle and Draggle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived