Golden Tokotoko - Where?

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Okay so this is the last critter I need for 100% compendium completion aaaaannndd....the bugger refuses to spawn.

I'm pretty sure he's supposed to spawn in Tombstone Trail. I'm looking in the same spots where I find the Golden Honkies, but after a long time trying they're just not showing up.

Now I've noticed that certain Goldens only show up in certain areas. Like I didn't see ANY Golden Tokotocolds on the lower floors of Ivory Tower, but as soon as I went upstairs I saw 3 of 'em. Is that just my imagination? Is there a special place where the Golden Tokotokos are more common?
3 years ago#2
I've only seen him in the area after you get out of the cave near the save point by the tree and on that trail up to the boss.
3 years ago#3
I fought him in Nevermore. He was in the circular room with stairs right before the boss area.
3 years ago#4
PandemicF posted...
I fought him in Nevermore. He was in the circular room with stairs right before the boss area.

That gold dokotoko iirc

I got my gold tokotoko compendium entry by metamorphing gold toko, and the compendium said its location is indeed in tombstone (never met him there though lol)
Where is heaven? Above the sky, and below your feet.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived