Golden Tokotoko - Where?

#1GlamadorPosted 2/13/2013 10:29:23 PM
Okay so this is the last critter I need for 100% compendium completion aaaaannndd....the bugger refuses to spawn.

I'm pretty sure he's supposed to spawn in Tombstone Trail. I'm looking in the same spots where I find the Golden Honkies, but after a long time trying they're just not showing up.

Now I've noticed that certain Goldens only show up in certain areas. Like I didn't see ANY Golden Tokotocolds on the lower floors of Ivory Tower, but as soon as I went upstairs I saw 3 of 'em. Is that just my imagination? Is there a special place where the Golden Tokotokos are more common?
#2OcydPosted 2/13/2013 10:34:14 PM
I've only seen him in the area after you get out of the cave near the save point by the tree and on that trail up to the boss.
#3PandemicFPosted 2/14/2013 4:11:35 AM
I fought him in Nevermore. He was in the circular room with stairs right before the boss area.
#4Silfurbor_NeglaPosted 2/14/2013 4:33:00 AM
PandemicF posted...
I fought him in Nevermore. He was in the circular room with stairs right before the boss area.

That gold dokotoko iirc

I got my gold tokotoko compendium entry by metamorphing gold toko, and the compendium said its location is indeed in tombstone (never met him there though lol)
---
Where is heaven? Above the sky, and below your feet.