I want to buy this game but have some questions...

#1Blueandwhite87Posted 2/15/2013 8:13:20 PM
1. Is there a lot of reading?
2. Does equipping armors and swords change how your guy looks?
3. Is there a hard difficulty I hate easy games.
4 I like to grind will it make the game to easy?
5. How many different endings?
6. Is there tons of dialogue choices in the story?
7.what stuff carrys over to new game plus?
8.can you make a paliden class?
#2TohruAdachiPosted 2/15/2013 8:18:48 PM
Well there's no classes in this game,the game only has Easy and Normal mode,but Normal Mode is a pretty big challenge,even if you grind for 10 levels for a boss,but usually it just takes a lot of running to beat a really hard boss. Only boss you need to grind for is the final boss. Equipping new equips doesn't change appearance,however traveling to new continents change your battle appearance. There is no paladin class,there's a thief,a tamer,and two magicians,you don't get to decide,however there's a paladin familiar. There's no new game plus however you unlock a load of stuff after you beat the game,so practically post-game stuff. You actually don't get dialogue choices and there aren't multiple endings,I'm assuming you play Persona since most of your questions seem like it relates to it.
#3AlltraPosted 2/15/2013 8:22:30 PM(edited)
1) Yes, it's an RPG so this should honestly be expected. There is some text that is voice acted, but the majority of it is not.

2) No

3) No, the highest difficulty is normal, and this is a very easy game. Most RPGs are.

4) Yes, grinding will make it easier, but again, it's already a very easy game.

5) There's one ending.

6) No

7) There is no NG+

8) No, there are no classes in this game. There are familiars that are meant to be tanks, and they have heavily defensive moves, and abilities that draw the attention of monsters to them.
---
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.
#4DaRq_MiNoSPosted 2/15/2013 8:22:16 PM
Blueandwhite87 posted...
1. Is there a lot of reading?
2. Does equipping armors and swords change how your guy looks?
3. Is there a hard difficulty I hate easy games.
4 I like to grind will it make the game to easy?
5. How many different endings?
6. Is there tons of dialogue choices in the story?
7.what stuff carrys over to new game plus?
8.can you make a paliden class?

1. yes
2. no
3. no
4. yes
5. 1
6. none
7. there is no ng+
8. you don't create your own classes