Who has their favorite familier monsters in Ni no Kuni

#14EverMewPosted 2/17/2013 6:08:27 PM
I have found my favorite familiers since i was searching on the Wizard's Companion book. My favorite familiers are...

Aruroralynx ( 3rd form Dualynx....Awesome looking!!!) :D

Plessie ( 3rd form Stressie Plessie)

Lagoon Naiad ( 3rd form Greater Naiad, plus he reminded me of my fav pokemon that is on my gfaqs username that starts with an M)
---
PSN/GT TheUchihaKid - Team: xG0K3Nx
"You are one of the ones I want to fight the most." Sasuke Uchiha -_- - O_O - @.@
#2zyrax2301Posted 2/17/2013 6:15:58 PM
I love Puss In Boats, and Purrloiner...the second form is ugly though. I don't like that japanese kitty face.

Also agree with Dualynx, she is beautiful. The cat familiars are cool.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#3furrybeaversPosted 2/17/2013 6:16:57 PM
I actually really like the design of the Drone Bumbler and my Little Bighorn. Keep in mind that I just reached Castaway Cove...
---
Currently playing: Ni No Kuni, PSP games (not Persona; I refuse), Dust 514, watching The Shield; among other things
Care less, have power
#4Godly_GoofPosted 2/17/2013 6:19:58 PM(edited)
Phantasma and tokotoko
---
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."
#5tsukia8Posted 2/17/2013 6:20:35 PM
Purrloiner
Phantasma
Bone Baron
#6MaurithPosted 2/17/2013 6:26:46 PM
Just need one more, Fightingale line.

My faves are Dualynx (not just me huh? :) ), Elegantiger, Captain Whamtastic, and Sweetpea Sprite.
---
Official Floatzel of the Pokemon XY boards
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j90/kouta-k6/favouritepokemon_zps877a78e5.png
#74EverMew(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 7:06:08 PM
Maurith posted...
Just need one more, Fightingale line.

My faves are Dualynx (not just me huh? :) ), Elegantiger, Captain Whamtastic, and Sweetpea Sprite.

Yay! :)

And i like my ninja cat, and i can't stop laughing every time he sneezes. I think my ninja cat is Elegantiger, too ( the one that looks like Vega, from SSF4 or Wolverine, from X-Men right?)
---
PSN/GT TheUchihaKid - Team: xG0K3Nx
"You are one of the ones I want to fight the most." Sasuke Uchiha -_- - O_O - @.@
#8Ace_DragoonPosted 2/17/2013 7:59:54 PM
I replaced mitey with a dino. Captain Whamtastic for Ester and Supercogdenser for Swaine.

I'd like to have Auroralynx but so far no luck with getting it.
#9bioshock91Posted 2/17/2013 8:12:51 PM
4EverMew posted...
I have found my favorite familiers since i was searching on the Wizard's Companion book. My favorite familiers are...

Aruroralynx ( 3rd form Dualynx....Awesome looking!!!) :D

Plessie ( 3rd form Stressie Plessie)

Lagoon Naiad ( 3rd form Greater Naiad, plus he reminded me of my fav pokemon that is on my gfaqs username that starts with an M)

I named my Naiad, Nurse Joy :) I like it alot too, my team healer

I also really like spitoo he is adorable. Phantasma/ Grandamned are awsome. and Nightcap looks really cool!
---
GT: Wasabiking2 PSN: xLAZYDOGx
Black FC: 3096 3200 4113
#10imsalingawayPosted 2/17/2013 8:25:16 PM
My favorite monster type is the Ogrr, but unfortunately you can't capture those.