Does this game make anyone else feel really... Happy?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Does this game make anyone else feel really... Happy?
3 years ago#11
imsalingaway posted...
I think, despite the fact that there was some flaws with the game, it's obvious that there was at least some passion behind the project. I hate when I play a game and you can feel that the production team is just fulfilling a list of requirements so they can add a big budget game to their resume. This felt like a game someone wanted to make.

I think that is a huge part of what makes this game really shine to me. So many games I've played recently just feel exactly how you described it, as filling a list of requirements. This game feels like a team of people wanted to tell a great story and make it as fun as possible to get that story told.

What a gem, really. I just made my way to al mamoon or whatever it's called after beating the golden glade boss, which was refreshingly challenging. Looking forward to what Oliver gets up to next!
26mg and declining keep it up man you can do this you want this
3 years ago#12
No, you're not. If I had to use one word to describe this game it would be "enchanting". It definitely looks to be my game of the year, which is surprising for a cynical old fool like myself.
"In the depths of winter I finally found in myself an invincible summer" ~Albert Camus
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Does this game make anyone else feel really... Happy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived