Fought about 50 dinocerus' but it wont be tamed!!!!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Fought about 50 dinocerus' but it wont be tamed!!!!!
4 years ago#1
its proper annoying me now, anything special i need to do or anything that will increase taming odds?
4 years ago#2
Nope, just pure luck.

The only thing you can do is keep trying. Although you do get a ticket for one later in the game, if I understand correctly.
I kill because I'm weak. Too weak to incapacitate an aggressor without killing them. Killing is easy. Not having to fight is hard.
4 years ago#3
Yeah I've fought 30 Naja's with no luck so far. I'm on my way back to open some chests so I'm hoping to catch one then :)

Hope you catch one soon!
Douleur Peur Mort
4 years ago#4
Yeah, Naja is giving me issues too. I still need to catch 3 more.
I kill because I'm weak. Too weak to incapacitate an aggressor without killing them. Killing is easy. Not having to fight is hard.
4 years ago#5
I guess now isn't the time to say that I caught the first one I ever encountered, huh?

Seriously, though, talk about random.
4 years ago#6
It took me less than 10 to get my first one.
4 years ago#7
Get the Jack of hearts merit to increase the tame rate by 20%. It will help not alot though.
PSN: ZeroGravity38
SSBB FC:1679-1467-0742
4 years ago#8
I got lucky and tamed one in like 5 fights, while talking to my mom on the phone no less.
:3 xbox tag: badguyisevil PSN: AnAngryMarine steam id: iamthebadguy
4 years ago#9
funny i got my one at 1st encounter. Then i try to grab 2 more but after 5 encounters ,i gave up.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Fought about 50 dinocerus' but it wont be tamed!!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived