Where do I find wild Dino's?

#1LuigiohPosted 2/24/2013 3:18:53 PM
Couldn't find any info from other sources an have heard countless times that it's the most powerful familiar you can upgrade. Holla.
---
24mg and declining keep it up man you can do this you want this
#2zyrax2301Posted 2/24/2013 3:22:24 PM
It spawns on the cliffs above the Temple of Trials.

Personally I advise against using one in your first run; a Dinoceros makes the game too easy.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#3Luigioh(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 3:48:05 PM
Thanks! Im having a bit of trouble with the game now as I feel I'm a bit under leveled (lv 31 at the last stone for morn, by Yule). Most of my familiars fail and I want one to make Swaine less useless lol.
---
#4hukotenPosted 2/24/2013 5:52:09 PM
you should try the bone guys, skellies with swords... forgot their name... just dont morph them past the 2nd stage till you can powerlevel them. their final stage (bone baron) is really good but not till lvl 80 or so
#5jesse7150Posted 2/24/2013 6:23:40 PM
Luigioh posted...
Thanks! Im having a bit of trouble with the game now as I feel I'm a bit under leveled (lv 31 at the last stone for morn, by Yule). Most of my familiars fail and I want one to make Swaine less useless lol.

what? im on my first playthrough and am level 30 after getting morn.
---
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
#6Luigioh(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 6:31:44 PM
jesse7150 posted...
Luigioh posted...

what? im on my first playthrough and am level 30 after getting morn.

Do you have all of the stones? I'm trying to get the last one at the grotto and it's kicking my ass. I caught one Dino already just want a second one for Swaine.
---
#7jesse7150Posted 2/24/2013 6:35:23 PM
no i literally just got morn and returned to hammellin and am going out after the sky pirate dude. level 31 now.
---
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
#8Mik_PickPosted 2/24/2013 7:15:19 PM
jesse7150 posted...
no i literally just got morn and returned to hammellin and am going out after the sky pirate dude. level 31 now.

Same as I was.
#9jesse7150Posted 2/24/2013 7:22:01 PM
I do all side quests and have been going after specific familiars and levelling them.
---
#10TatsuKoiPosted 2/24/2013 7:27:50 PM
I just got my Dino, called him Grimjaw :D I love him. Thanks for the info on where to get him.
---
PSN: Terrebayou
Currently playing - Dead Space 3, Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, Mass Effect Trilogy, and DMC: Devil May Cry