Building my Familiar Team.

#1SholanPosted 2/24/2013 5:21:00 PM
Is it better to follow IGN's guide? Or are there any suggestions? I really just want the best team out there. Although, I'm only at the Old Smokey part of the game, the Lemur I have is killing everything quickly.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
#2ArcadianGenesisPosted 2/24/2013 6:11:51 PM
I think the strategy in this game quite simple. My starting lineup always contains two attackers (Puss in Boats and Hurlabaloo) and one defensive tank (Paleolith). My backups contain spellcasters (Fluorongo) and healers (Greater Naiad).

What else is there to do?
---
Ninety percent of life is just being there.
#3animeloverzzPosted 2/24/2013 6:17:24 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/998014-ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch/65530824
---
Now Playing : Persona 4 Golden , Ni no Kuni
#4GetriebePosted 2/24/2013 6:17:26 PM
I fail to see why everyone jumps for higher numbers in this game when you can literally take the lowest stat-wise familiars in the game and still blow through it. How about you pick familiars you like and just enjoy the game?
#5Sholan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 6:26:50 PM
@animeloverzz Thanks, I actually came across that and am considering following it up.

@Getriebe I understand your point. But I do enjoy the game, and I personally think that having the best "familiars" stat-wise and etc is part of the enjoyment for some like me. It's fun and feeds the experience of the adventure a little bit more. Nothing wrong with that I think.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
#6GetriebePosted 2/24/2013 6:52:46 PM
Sholan posted...

@Getriebe I understand your point. But I do enjoy the game, and I personally think that having the best "familiars" stat-wise and etc is part of the enjoyment for some like me. It's fun and feeds the experience of the adventure a little bit more. Nothing wrong with that I think.

In that case, enjoy wasting your time constantly resetting the game for level ups, as stat gains aren't static.
#7CitizenCraigPosted 2/25/2013 9:49:25 AM
http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/ni-no-kuni-wrath-white-witch/187817-best-familiars-list.html
---
For PS3 trophy stats, submit your PSN to:
psnprofiles.com psntrophyleaders.com