Any know of a guide that shows what gems which Familiars can use?

#1Mytheos77Posted 2/28/2013 6:46:03 AM
I bought the guide for the game, and I will admit its a great and useful guide.

However it seems the familiars section doesnt have the correct information on which familiars can use what gems...

And it isnt a situation of a few errors, the guide is so wrong on this that is it useless.

Anyone know of a FAQ or guide that correctly lists what type of gems can be used by which familiars?
#2GmanPosted 2/28/2013 6:59:38 AM
The guide tells you what gems they can use. Look again.
#3Mytheos77(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 7:09:12 AM
Yeah I know it does...like I said in my post. ( did you read it?)

I also said the gem usage in the guide is WRONG, and again not just a couple of errors, but is more wrong than it is right thereby making it useless
#4WinabePosted 2/28/2013 7:09:57 AM
Gman posted...
The guide tells you what gems they can use. Look again.

he knows it lists them, what hes saying is that the information is wrong in alot of cases, and it is in fact wrong on several familiars i have seen it myself.
#5GmanPosted 2/28/2013 7:10:30 AM
Oh sorry, didn't realize they had wrong info... I didn't come across any errors, but I didn't use many gems either.
#6Mytheos77(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 7:34:03 AM
It blows my mind I cant find a gems guide, you figure with all the debating over which familiar is better and so forth, and all the trying to make the best team going on, that someone would have done this.

It can have a major effect on which team you use.
#7Mytheos77(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 6:32:10 AM
Well I'll try a Bump but my guess is this is something that wont exist until long after I am done playing.