Best familiar setup for Hamelin?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Best familiar setup for Hamelin?

User Info: Staind Hart

Staind Hart
4 years ago#1
With a larger portion of the world now avaliable to me, I'm assuming tgere's a number of familiars around that would be worth me going and collecting a few.
What's a good party set up at this point? All I really tend to use is my starters. I do have a purloiner and a monolith which I'm leveling, but I'm waiting on those to hit max level before morphing them.
If you've never seen an elephant ski, then you've never been on acid.

User Info: CitizenCraig

CitizenCraig
4 years ago#2
There really is no "best" (familiar preference is completely subjective), but see if this list helps you:
http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/ni-no-kuni-wrath-white-witch/187817-best-familiars-list.html
For PS3 trophy stats, submit your PSN to:
psnprofiles.com psntrophyleaders.com

User Info: Staind Hart

Staind Hart
4 years ago#3
Well part of my problem is I'm a little OCD with the grinding, so my mite still just smashes through everything, and I don't really have a party per say.
If you've never seen an elephant ski, then you've never been on acid.

User Info: Benjifer

Benjifer
4 years ago#4
I'm at that point of the game and here's what I'm using:

Oliver - Naja (final form), Whippersnapper (second form, only temporary), Seed Sprite (final form)

Esther - Mite (final form, only temporary), Lumberwood (second form), Spitoo (second form, only temporary)

Swaine - Bonehead (final form), Monolith (second form), Shonky Honky (final form)

The Whippersnapper and Mite are only being used until a better tank/damage dealer are found. The Spitoo is only there for levelling up. I usually keep one or two spots open for levelling up random creatues.
~~~~~((`'.(`'.::((Benji))::.').'))~~~~~
((`'.(`'.::((Shamelessly Horny))::.').'))
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Best familiar setup for Hamelin?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived