Best familiar setup for Hamelin?

#1Staind HartPosted 2/28/2013 1:21:37 PM
With a larger portion of the world now avaliable to me, I'm assuming tgere's a number of familiars around that would be worth me going and collecting a few.
What's a good party set up at this point? All I really tend to use is my starters. I do have a purloiner and a monolith which I'm leveling, but I'm waiting on those to hit max level before morphing them.
---
If you've never seen an elephant ski, then you've never been on acid.
#2CitizenCraigPosted 2/28/2013 1:37:18 PM(edited)
There really is no "best" (familiar preference is completely subjective), but see if this list helps you:
http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/ni-no-kuni-wrath-white-witch/187817-best-familiars-list.html
---
For PS3 trophy stats, submit your PSN to:
psnprofiles.com psntrophyleaders.com
#3Staind Hart(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 1:50:22 PM
Well part of my problem is I'm a little OCD with the grinding, so my mite still just smashes through everything, and I don't really have a party per say.
---
If you've never seen an elephant ski, then you've never been on acid.
#4BenjiferPosted 2/28/2013 2:53:19 PM
I'm at that point of the game and here's what I'm using:

Oliver - Naja (final form), Whippersnapper (second form, only temporary), Seed Sprite (final form)

Esther - Mite (final form, only temporary), Lumberwood (second form), Spitoo (second form, only temporary)

Swaine - Bonehead (final form), Monolith (second form), Shonky Honky (final form)

The Whippersnapper and Mite are only being used until a better tank/damage dealer are found. The Spitoo is only there for levelling up. I usually keep one or two spots open for levelling up random creatues.
---
~~~~~((`'.(`'.::((Benji))::.').'))~~~~~
((`'.(`'.::((Shamelessly Horny))::.').'))