This game's plot...(spoilers galore)

#1cruel_deathPosted 3/3/2013 8:01:04 AM
doesn't make any sense. I just finished the game and the plot makes no sense to me. You have two beings that could destroy the world at, what is implied at any second, and yet they don't for what seems like for thousands of years. Shadar kinda made sense (but mostly it didn't) but the white witch doesn't. They especially don't really explain pea or gallus and how their relationship works with the white witch or shadar's relationship with oliver, especially if he could cut the ties between them so easily. can someone explain to me if im missing anything from the game that explained it?
#2MyzticRedPandaPosted 3/3/2013 8:27:33 AM
mun
---
Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all
#3bdc19Posted 3/3/2013 10:01:00 AM
They most certainly do explain Gallus' relationship to the White Witch.
---
C://dos - C://dos.run - run.dos.run
#4Lady_RPosted 3/3/2013 10:37:48 PM
I was rather PO'ed when Oliver suddenly 'came back' after disappearing like that, especially since I had myself set up for such a tear-jerker. This implies to me the moral that no matter what the threat may be, you'll survive in the end. I really don't like that, because it's just not like that in real life.
---
ladyrumplestiltskin.deviantart.com
#5ElderMisanthropyPosted 3/4/2013 3:41:16 AM
Lady_R posted...
I really don't like that, because it's just not like that in real life.

I know. I hate when stories about young boys becoming wizards and traveling to another world full of cat people and magic aren't realistic.
---
When the lampless hours end will I be nearer? Though my beard grows hoary and thick like the coat of mastodons, I will not.
#6cruel_death(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 7:17:01 PM
bdc19 posted...

yeah, they did and then they said that the council was made up which confused me. was gallus made up as well?
#7FMercury12Posted 3/4/2013 7:35:02 PM
cruel_death posted...
bdc19 posted...

yeah, they did and then they said that the council was made up which confused me. was gallus made up as well?

Gallus = Spirit of the Wand Astra = Real.
#8CrepitantPosted 3/5/2013 1:55:14 AM
ElderMisanthropy posted...
Lady_R posted...
I really don't like that, because it's just not like that in real life.

I know. I hate when stories about young boys becoming wizards and traveling to another world full of cat people and magic aren't realistic.

You don't get it.