wizard's companion completion 99%

#1JaYBaLaNcEPosted 3/21/2013 2:04:46 PM
i'm stuck on 99% and i don't think i have missed anything, i have been following the Prima official guide the whole way through to make sure i got everything on my first playthrough. I have only got to complete sollomons S rank battle and the last two battles of errand 131-The Conductor, any help on how i could finish that extra 1% would be greatly apreciated and thanks in advance to anyone who takes their time to answer me :)

My other completion data is as follows:

WIZARDS COMPANION COMPLETION 99%
CREATURE COMPODIUM COMPLETION 68%
TASK COMPLETION 98%
ALCHEMY COMPLETION 50%
HIDDEN TREASURES FOUND 100/100
SOLOSSEUM RANK RANK A
#2blacksniperPosted 3/21/2013 2:19:00 PM
Open the Companion and look at the full page listing. Something will be missing. Pretty easy to figure out what and where to get it if you have a guide.
---
People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world. - Calvin & Hobbes
#3JaYBaLaNcE(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 2:35:18 PM
just did this but how can i tell what is missing???
#4blacksniperPosted 3/21/2013 2:39:26 PM
The page will be blanked out. Like a chunk of it is missing, or the entire page itself is blanked.
---
People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world. - Calvin & Hobbes
#5JaYBaLaNcE(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 2:43:13 PM
i think it's page 257 sorry bout the late response i was having to much fun driving around the world map in my new philmobile 2000 :D
#6AceviperPosted 3/21/2013 2:58:06 PM
you get a page when you complete the S rank tournament

I am guessing thats what you are missing
---
If gameshark wasn't invented... games wont be as popular anymore
-Someone
#7FhigyiydfhchbkjPosted 3/29/2013 2:32:30 PM
Where do I get the rest of the Flute Makers story from? I'm missing pages 299 - 303.
#8JackApostrophePosted 3/29/2013 3:00:45 PM
I don't think you ever get part of a story. But a couple of the stories are easy to miss.

Try talking to the owner of the Black Market in Hamelin and searching Oliver's house in Motorville.

Oh, and the topic creator is definitely missing the page you get for completing the Solosseum. It describes the special familiar you get as a prize.