Horace's final riddle (spoilers)

#1jtrevor99Posted 3/24/2013 4:04:57 PM
I'm trying to solve Horace's last riddle - the one he gives at the Nazcaan ruins.

I've been through my Wizard's Companion cover to cover 6 times, and can't find any mention of the answer. I've even translated, by hand, most of the Nazcaan script in the book. Since my WC is only 95 percent complete at the moment, I'm thinking I'm missing the page with the answer.

I DON'T want the answer or a page number, but I would like a hint as to where I can find it. That will at least tell me if I need to wait, or if I'm missing something obvious.
#2ArcadianGenesisPosted 3/24/2013 4:18:29 PM
You will find the answer ironic after searching through the Wizard's Companion.
---
Ninety percent of life is just being there.
#3AlltraPosted 3/24/2013 4:28:03 PM
Which final riddle?

The one before you beat the boss, or the series of them in postgame?
---
If you're not going to share with the entire class, then don't bother sharing at all.
#4ratgasPosted 3/24/2013 5:26:00 PM
You shouldn't be missing the page. As a hint, there isn't actually a picture of a Zodiarch on the page of the answer like Horace makes it sound. And the answer is not in the Nazcaan language. Just think, you're looking for the name of the robe.
#5jtrevor99(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 6:08:25 PM
Thanks! From the "ironic" clue I was able to guess the answer. Now that I have...what page was it on?
#6AlltraPosted 3/24/2013 11:16:09 PM
---
If you're not going to share with the entire class, then don't bother sharing at all.
#7jtrevor99(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 6:31:41 PM
117 lists the answer, sure, but there's nothing on that page indicating THAT it's the answer. Where's the "warning" or "description of 12" that Horace talks about?
#8ShintallaPosted 3/25/2013 7:07:35 PM
In the description, the red letters spell out "beware". Or am I thinking of the wrong thing?
#9Mystery_CooperPosted 3/25/2013 7:27:58 PM
In the description, the red letters spell out "beware". Or am I thinking of the wrong thing?

It becomes a bit clearer why you see this at the end of the errand Horace gives you.
---
its literally been a day and you want to quickban something. i thought it was quickban not usainboltban. - ballabrown24 from Smogon
#10AlltraPosted 3/26/2013 12:52:51 AM
Shintalla posted...

Indeed it does, and as far as I can find, it's the only such description that is like that, so it stands out.
---
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.