Team recommendation.

#1Frostheat_22Posted 4/5/2013 10:54:05 PM
My current team:

Oliver: Puss in boats - Dinoceros(need help on final evolution) - sapdragon( going evolve to scrapdragon)

Esther: Captain Whamtastic - Limberwood(Need help on final evolution) - Hip-hooray (Grimray or springray?)

Marcassin: Turban myth - Greater naiad - angelixx

I need a good water mage, preferably for Esther.

Thanks!
---
PSN: Frostheat_22
#2UFE9999Posted 4/5/2013 11:31:40 PM
The Snipper, third form of the Splisher, has the 2nd highest magic attack in the game at max level and uses water spells.
---

UFE
#3Frostheat_22(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 11:51:44 PM
Thanks! But should I Switch snipper with hip-hooray?
And what about demon and aves genuses?
---
#4johnrayjrPosted 4/6/2013 12:16:02 AM
Should be Wildwood and Catastrocerous, no question.
#5Frostheat_22(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 12:47:28 AM
Thanks! Angelixx vs starshade vs all-seeing idler? ( I need a storm mage too lol)

Oh and should I keep grimray and switch snipper with C. Wham or should I keep C. Wham and switch grimray?
---
#6UFE9999Posted 4/6/2013 10:13:32 PM
Best storm mage is probably Acee. If you want both storm and water, I would use Acee, Snipper, and either Umberwood or Wildwood. The two woods have the same physical attack and defense at max level, and Wildwood has a slightly lower magic defense but higher magic offense. The wildwood also has more offensive tricks, including Earsplitter, but you'll mostly be using them as tanks when you're defending anyway, so I personally picked Umberwood for the higher magic defense.
---

UFE
#7Frostheat_22(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 4:48:18 AM
thanks!
---
#8BoaKhoiPosted 4/16/2013 7:59:42 AM
Grimray
#9Tales_of_ScottPosted 4/16/2013 11:36:10 AM
I ended up with a very different lineup than most:

Oliver: Grimpaler, Moggle-Boggle, Sugarplum Sprite

Swaine: clickety clank LX, paleolith, Aye Aye Catcher,

Marcassin: fluorongo, sinister sovereign, medixx

With this team you have 2 familiars that can cast Upsy Daisy both controlled by Swaine who never uses MP and who has the highest defense (last of your party to fall in battle most likely). You can always keep Oliver/Marcassin going with this setup while saving Oliver/Marcassin's MP for healing and offensive spells.

This lineup also allows you the flexibility to launch basically any kind of magic attack with any member of your party in case someone gets knocked out/asleep/otherwise unable to act.

I tend to favor healers and flexibility