Quick harvest point respawn method?

#1UPhailPosted 4/8/2013 9:22:50 PM
I'm currently farming all the materials needed to make the top tier treat for boosting a familiar's ATK, Princess Chocolate. But here's the thing:

Is there a way to make harvest points respawn immediately?

After an extensive search, I found methods people have posted.

- Using Gateway to cause a screen change
- Initiating a battle

The method I'm trying out now is hitting all the spots, then using Travel to go back to Ding Dong Dell, enter the town, then come back out. It seems to work if I stay in town, which leads me to believe that Harvest Points need time to respawn?

Anyways, if you got info, feel free to post it.
(I have 99 crownberries thanks to Ms. Sexy Platoon NPC Lady.)
---
Derp.
#2kkwanzPosted 4/9/2013 12:59:56 AM
Nope, all due to time. Just fight a couple of battles and it'll respawn in about 5-10 minutes.
#3Vercinget0rixPosted 4/9/2013 3:05:41 AM
Also, don't forget to keep checking the pot near the entrance to Perdida. It often contains a fairy chocolate.
#4turbanmythPosted 4/9/2013 9:31:14 AM
if you are at that point, you must have the dragon but you didn't mention it. travel + dragon is by far the fastest way to grab materials. just keep circling the world map by this method you would have no downtime grabbing all spawn points this way.
just in case you haven't found all spawn points: Angula: Coastway Cove areas + Swan Island; Snowflake: Yule (2 or 3), Fogdrop is in lots of areas, Caramel: bought from Yule vendor. Additionally, before i got the dragon i farmed(steal) angula from rhinobore at rolling hills.
#5UPhail(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 2:19:01 PM
Or I can just continue using this.
http://www.ign.com/maps/ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch/world
---
Derp.