how long did you take to plat this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. how long did you take to plat this game?

User Info: wishmaster0912

wishmaster0912
3 years ago#1
i just got platinum after 126 hours and 42 minutes , that was very long , the only game i played longer than this was DQ8 (around 140hrs) , how long did it take for you guys?

User Info: jtrevor99

jtrevor99
3 years ago#2
I'm closing in on hour 138 and haven't platinumed quite yet. But I only have 2 trophies to go and I'm close on both of them, and I haven't really been trying to get the trophies.

But that's nothing compared to the almost 2000 hours I've put in on my #1 game, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, or on my #2, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri.

User Info: Vercinget0rix

Vercinget0rix
3 years ago#3
89 hours on the clock when I finished. Definitely not the longest a game has taken me.

User Info: grungolah

grungolah
3 years ago#4
75 hours on the clock, 1 hour not saved maxing dino stats. I'm very efficient when it comes to post game.

User Info: inferno_Lan

inferno_Lan
3 years ago#5
Took me 65 hours. Easiest JRPG plat/1k I've probably played this generation, aside from Eternal Sonata. And Enchanted Arms, but that game doesn't count really.
Gamertag: iNf3Rn0 Lan
PSN ID: iNf3Rn0_Lan

User Info: wishmaster0912

wishmaster0912
3 years ago#6
inferno_Lan posted...
Took me 65 hours. Easiest JRPG plat/1k I've probably played this generation, aside from Eternal Sonata. And Enchanted Arms, but that game doesn't count really.

Since when Eternal Sonata has trophies?

User Info: UFE9999

UFE9999
3 years ago#7
wishmaster0912 posted...
inferno_Lan posted...

Since when Eternal Sonata has trophies?

He meant the 360 version (notice plat/*1k*).
It took me 115 hours, but I did a lot of grinding and got all my characters and main familiars to max level first before clearing the coliseum or the conductor hunts.

UFE
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. how long did you take to plat this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived