I REALLY don't know what bamco was thinking with this...

#1Genius_SagePosted 4/11/2013 5:52:59 PM
Why did they program in FAST fleeing enemies with no way to catch up to them? Even the stealth ability doesn't help as much as it should. I wouldn't care as much if there weren't certain quest that needed you to fight over-world monsters. The least they could have done is not allow them to disappear after running away for so long. THAT was probably the dumbest move made in regards to this whole thing.
---
"What reason can anyone give me to not prefer the annihilation of all mankind to a scratch on my finger?"
#2PinkPikachuPosted 4/11/2013 6:14:03 PM
jump
---
PSN:Tron_Carter
#3KiThirstyPosted 4/11/2013 6:33:40 PM
They don't disappear if you stop chasing them, which allows you to try to sneak up on them again. Later in the game, you can get a spell, from Horace, that prevents enemies from seeing you, and lets you get a preemptive strike, no mater what direction you approach them from.
#4American_Eagle0Posted 4/11/2013 10:25:40 PM
if you press the square the button or open the menu when the enemies on the world map start to flee, they run in a different direction(maybe towards you)
#5Gamegeek123Posted 4/12/2013 12:30:55 AM
Just cast een-dig-un-ay-tion
---
Shogunate
#6LightRukiaPosted 4/12/2013 2:41:48 AM
For slight correction Namco didn't make this game, they only published it in the west, so they didn't program anything. Level 5 are the developers.
---
http://i.imgur.com/3pdnu.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/mH6dQ.gif
#7buddhafiedPosted 4/12/2013 10:37:48 AM
Genius_Sage posted...
Why did they program in FAST fleeing enemies with no way to catch up to them? Even the stealth ability doesn't help as much as it should. I wouldn't care as much if there weren't certain quest that needed you to fight over-world monsters. The least they could have done is not allow them to disappear after running away for so long. THAT was probably the dumbest move made in regards to this whole thing.

or jump? or run the opposite way when the run away? or cast spell later on in the game? or try to sneak up better?
---
~ Saving the world one video game at a time
Playing: Ni no Kuni; P4G; FFXII; eagerly waiting for FFXIV: A Realm Reborn