Need advice about getting this game

#1exit_saturnPosted 6/24/2013 7:05:28 PM
I read and heard good reviews about the game but I don't know if I will like it. I tend to like games like Xenogears, Xenosaga, Suikoden, Final Fantasy (Except IX), Heavy Rain, and the like. I like games that are deep, tackle adult topics, and lots of unpredictable plot twists. So with that, do you think I will like this game?
#2FishyGoodness12Posted 6/24/2013 7:09:58 PM
exit_saturn posted...
I read and heard good reviews about the game but I don't know if I will like it. I tend to like games like Xenogears, Xenosaga, Suikoden, Final Fantasy (Except IX), Heavy Rain, and the like. I like games that are deep, tackle adult topics, and lots of unpredictable plot twists. So with that, do you think I will like this game?

This is not adult or deep.It's like one of those heartwarming adventures which deserves trying out. In fact, it feels like a movie.
---
Not changing this sig until Tohru Adachi is added in Playstation Allstars Battle Royale.
#3exit_saturn(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2013 7:17:20 PM
Could you elaborate more on the "heart warming" part. I became hesitant on getting this game when I read that it's a combination of Tales of Vesperia and Pokemon.
#4PinkPikachuPosted 6/24/2013 7:47:49 PM
it's like a pg movie
---
PSN:SS_RMPKenpachi
#5sonofcasbahPosted 6/24/2013 11:17:35 PM
It is exactly like a Ghibli movie.

You aren't going to find anything deep or thought-provoking. But you will find a nice adventure.
---
PSN: SonOfCasbah
3DS FC: 3007-8570-9845
#6xphoenixonxPosted 6/25/2013 1:45:48 AM
I'd recommend this game to everyone , it really is a classic RPG which we don't seem to get anymore and brilliant story , level 5 are really good at making games. I remember when I got this game I sat and played for like 10 hours straight and I haven't did that since I was a kid.
---
PS3 X0XNixonX0X my top 5 games ever
1.zelda oot 2. Ffx 3. Dark cloud2 4. Resident evil 4 5.Heavy rain