Is there any actual difference between original and Greatest Hits versions?

#1OxenManPosted 11/2/2013 1:34:47 PM
I've wanted this game since it came out, but never had a PS3 to play it on. Gonna be getting one cheap soon, so I looked around to find this. Nearby store has both versions equally priced... I prefer the cover of the original, myself, but are there any changes in the GH?
---
I tried to make a good sig, but my pen broke the monitor.
#2turbanmythPosted 11/2/2013 1:45:43 PM
OxenMan posted...
I've wanted this game since it came out, but never had a PS3 to play it on. Gonna be getting one cheap soon, so I looked around to find this. Nearby store has both versions equally priced... I prefer the cover of the original, myself, but are there any changes in the GH?

I don't know personally, but judging from the release dates, I would guess no. They wouldn't have had time to put anything new, but if there was, it would most probably say so on the cover. Since any additional content would mean more sales, so I doubt they would sell it without another wave of advertisement/promotion.
---
As a bee without harming the flower, its colour or scent, flies
away, collecting only the honey, even so should the wise man wander in the world. --Buddha
#3gtaking5Posted 11/3/2013 12:46:38 AM
Nope. Greatest Hits version have, since they were introduced 16 years ago, just been rereleases at a lower prices.

Also I don't know how much the Greatest Hits version of this is(probably $30, like other PS3 GH games) but the PSN version is only $20, so if you're interested in an even cheaper option, it's there.
---
Nobody tells me what I want!
#4Cradle_Of_FishPosted 11/3/2013 5:35:06 PM
Most places have it for $20. Wal Mart, Amazon etc.
---
PSN ID: CradleOfFish