The digital version, is it 21 or does it need installing?

#11nonexistingheroPosted 1/9/2014 1:36:08 PM
You obviously don't know anything about Europe. While digital is pretty much the same, physical games here usually cost more than in the US and we get less deals on them. It's hard to find Ni No Kuni physical for 20 or less... even that deal for roughly 10 on PSN is really amazing, since it's still like 30-40 digital normally.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#12SirMixahLotPosted 1/9/2014 2:21:35 PM
nonexistinghero posted...
You obviously don't know anything about Europe. While digital is pretty much the same, physical games here usually cost more than in the US and we get less deals on them. It's hard to find Ni No Kuni physical for 20 or less... even that deal for roughly 10 on PSN is really amazing, since it's still like 30-40 digital normally.

Not knowing how much video games cost in Europe means I know nothing of the continent? Right.
---
PSN: M1x4h - GGPO: SirMixahLot - FGC 3xOG since 1999
MvC2 & ST. eSports is a joke.
#13BlueStormDragoNPosted 1/14/2014 9:53:18 AM
Dave4202 posted...
AwesomeChair posted...
I think you temporarily need double the space needed to download the game, which means you'd need 42 gb. So I guess you're out of luck.

This is true but Ni No Kuni is in 2 files and the big one is 16gb, which means he would only need 32. Which would leave enough space for the other 5gb file.

I second this:

There are two files that need to be downloaded, which lowers the amount of total space temporarily needed to 32gb.

After the download and install is complete, you should have about 11gb of space back to use.

So, you can go ahead and delete any game disc install (and not saved games, those are different things) you have, since you wont need to re-download those. Then, next time you play one of the game for which you deleted the install, you should have the space available to re-install again in a few minutes.
---
http://FoldedWilderness.deviantart.com/
#14Krazoa2Posted 1/14/2014 10:02:37 AM
SirMixahLot posted...
I bought my disc copy in the States for $13 at Target, brand new.
IDK why it wouldn't cost on a similar scale in EU.

It actually would. Apparently they have to pay extra for the fact it's on a bluray disc. But I paid $20 for a new copy, and paying a little extra would make eons more sense than eating up your PS3's harddrive just to save a couple pounds/euros/whatever.

You OBVIOUSLY know NOTHING about Europe. NOTHING!
---
I don't even read -YouStillHateMe
#15SirMixahLotPosted 1/15/2014 9:00:40 AM
Krazoa2 posted...
SirMixahLot posted...
I bought my disc copy in the States for $13 at Target, brand new.
IDK why it wouldn't cost on a similar scale in EU.

It actually would. Apparently they have to pay extra for the fact it's on a bluray disc. But I paid $20 for a new copy, and paying a little extra would make eons more sense than eating up your PS3's harddrive just to save a couple pounds/euros/whatever.

You OBVIOUSLY know NOTHING about Europe. NOTHING!

Obviously.
---
PSN: M1x4h - GGPO: SirMixahLot - FGC 3xOG since 1999
MvC2 & ST. eSports is a joke.
#16shiffty88Posted 1/19/2014 2:49:23 AM
In Australia its $14 which is a very big surprise since everythin on the AUS psn store is inflated to $110 for new games and $89 for the rest.
---
PSN : shiffty88
XBL / STEAM / ORIGIN : jamierawr88
#17Krazoa2Posted 1/19/2014 4:44:58 PM
shiffty88 posted...
In Australia its $14 which is a very big surprise since everythin on the AUS psn store is inflated to $110 for new games and $89 for the rest.

I have to ask. Why the hell are digital downloads inflated? You just download them, no matter where you are, as long as you have internet.
---
I don't even read -YouStillHateMe