This game is amazing.

#1Soul59Posted 4/20/2014 12:06:50 PM
I only just got Fireball, but I'm a huge fan of Ghibli movies and I loved DQVIII.

The battle system is cool and since I played DotNW which is more like this game in terms of monster taming, I already like this familiars aspect.

And it's beautiful.
---
"But trust me, I know that I'm the worst bastard here..." - Zidane FFIX
#2recca74Posted 4/20/2014 1:37:00 PM
I second this 100%. The game is awesome. First game in a long while that has made me play for hours on end straight. 7 hours of playtime so far and 2 of those hours I spent just reading the wizard guide!
#3Linkz1Posted 4/21/2014 9:39:37 AM
I'm playing the game. Is my first one for PS3 since I love Studio Ghilbi movies and saw several movies. Level-5 should make this game for the Wii U version since that gamepad is useful for the menu, maps and more.

I also own all the Layton DSi & 3DS games made by Level-5. Those anime cut-scenes are gorgeous. Is like watching a mini movie.
#4dudeitscoolPosted 4/22/2014 12:00:25 PM
You know how Kingdom Hearts is Disney meets Final Fantasy?

This game to me is like Pokemon meets Ghibli (which I know is not an original thought).
---
Looking at the big picture is easier on the eyes...
#54EverMewPosted 4/22/2014 3:42:53 PM
I love this game and i beating it a long time ago, and i'm playing it again from the beginning. :)
---
PSN TheUchihaKid - Team: xG0K3Nx
FFXIV ARR K'rina Nemari: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3154458/
#6Krazoa2Posted 4/29/2014 6:41:47 PM
What's DotNW?

Anywho, I wouldn't call this game amazing as it has plenty of flaws that bugged the crap out of me, but it still was a really fun experience with lots of charm to it, and I definitely plan on playing it again someday.
---
I don't even read -YouStillHateMe
#7RasolisuPosted 4/30/2014 11:45:39 AM
Krazoa2 posted...
What's DotNW?

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World.
---
The fastest way to ruin a series you like is to get to know the other people playing it.
#8Aposter26Posted 5/4/2014 2:17:25 PM
recca74 posted...
I second this 100%. The game is awesome. First game in a long while that has made me play for hours on end straight. 7 hours of playtime so far and 2 of those hours I spent just reading the wizard guide!

Lol I probly spent more hours in the wizard guide than I did playing the actual game. So much to do and read.