Which games or movies does the world of Ni No Kuni remind you of?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Which games or movies does the world of Ni No Kuni remind you of?
1 year ago#1
Besides Studio Ghibli movies, which games you played before it or movies does the world of Ni No Kuni remind you of?
---
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine - Humphrey Bogart - Casablanca
1 year ago#2
Dragon Quest 8 and Pokemon
1 year ago#3
^definitely reminded me of DQ8 and of course Pokemon. In terms of movies, for some reason it reminded me of Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland.
---
Now Playing: FFX/X-2 HD Remaster, God of War: Ascension, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMix, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
Parting is such sweet sorrow.
1 year ago#4
Dragon quest 8, Pokemon, spirited away, never ending story
1 year ago#5
Little Nemo was such an amazing and imaginative movie when it was released. Great memories for that.
---
psn Alamyst
1 year ago#6
Monopoly, Robowarrior, Ocean's Eleven.
---
Things cannot be bias. You are thinking of "biased," and you sound silly when you say it wrong.
1 year ago#7
Considering that Studio Ghibli movies are usually Miyazaki takes on Western fables and fairy tales, I'd say that Ni no Kuni is the Ghibli take on The Chronicles of Narnia.
1 year ago#8
Alamyst_ posted...
Little Nemo was such an amazing and imaginative movie when it was released. Great memories for that.

Little Nemo was also based on a game for the NES, which I had fun playing when I was younger and still have the game cartridge for. It was called Little Nemo The Dream Master.

Anyway, I have to agree that it reminded me of the world of DQ8, though it is also relevant to the other Dragon Quest worlds, as well.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Which games or movies does the world of Ni No Kuni remind you of?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived