Need at least a partial game save. Please help. I'd greatly appreciate it.

#1PSPalPosted 6/28/2014 3:15:25 AM
My PS3 recently got corrupted and I lost my game save file for Ni No Kuni. I remember getting stuck on what seemed to be a pirate island after fighting on a ship. I'd really like to finish the game, but I don't know if I want to start over completely.

I was hoping someone could supply me with a game save that's around that area or maybe a while earlier. I've seen some complete ones, but I'm not sure if there's an option to choose to play from a specific part of the story, which is what I need.

Any help or information would be greatly appreciated. Please and thank you, guys.
#2Orunitia9Posted 6/28/2014 11:13:04 AM
I might be able to help you out. Did you stop when you first got the ship?
---
Say you've seen a thousand evil Muslims on Fox News. There are 1.7 billion Muslims- that's 0.000059% of total Muslims. Disagree? Let me know.
Xenophobia sucks!
#3PSPal(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2014 3:09:21 PM
No, I believe I got a bit farther than that, but if you just got the ship, then I wouldn't mind playing on from that part. Thanks for replying :)
#4Orunitia9Posted 6/28/2014 5:25:09 PM
Hmm, I think I have a save file when you go to the Fairyground, if you've got to that part. Otherwise if you give more info on when you stopped I might have another.
However, there may be a problem with regions, I'm not sure if saves are region locked. What region did you buy the game from?
---
Say you've seen a thousand evil Muslims on Fox News. There are 1.7 billion Muslims- that's 0.000059% of total Muslims. Disagree? Let me know.
Xenophobia sucks!
#5PSPal(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2014 7:38:22 AM
Well the last boss I remember fighting was either the Royal Jelly or Porco Grosso. Although the fairygrounds would work just fine. I can work from there. My game is the US version. Thank you so much for helping.
#6Orunitia9Posted 7/2/2014 11:49:24 AM
My version is European unfortunately... I'm pretty sure PS3 saves are region locked so I recommend asking someone else.

Sorry :(
---
Xenophobia sucks!