My game won't load.

#1CHIEFSLAPAHO75Posted 9/9/2011 6:03:32 PM
I did the update. Now after the Playstation Move warnings my screen just goes black. I thought it was the disc so I returned it to Gamestop for another disc and that disc won't work either. My other PS3 games work fine. Has anyone heard of this? Thanks.
---
I don't like to lose. I'm a bad loser. Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser. - George Steinbrenner
#2cnine1Posted 9/9/2011 6:54:11 PM
I didn't have that problem but there are a couple topics on here about it. You need to delete your game data which takes about 40 minutes because it is corrupted. Restart the game when the update prompt comes up press circle to skip and install the game data first. After it is done installing restart the game and down load the updates and you should be fine. There is some kind of glitch with downloading the update before installing the game data that corrupts it.
#3jimmiescoffeePosted 9/10/2011 7:31:58 PM
im having the same issue. i now remember why i hate ps3. anyway, how do i delete the game data?
---
"i'll have a tom collins."
#4jimmiescoffeePosted 9/10/2011 7:35:44 PM
just deleted the game data. honestly, this i ridiculous. i thank you for your step by step of sorts and hope it works. any other tips are appreciated.
---
"i'll have a tom collins."