I remember making it all the way to the final boss and never beating the game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. MDK2
  3. I remember making it all the way to the final boss and never beating the game

User Info: RaisinBizzle

RaisinBizzle
5 years ago#1
I really should have stuck with it. I was stuck on that tower climbing sequence with Max for weeks and still made it through but for some reason right at the last boss I gave up. Maybe since I knew I had seen everything the game had to offer. Fantastic from what I remember though.
http://twitter.com/dynamicreviews - Current game: Tail Concerto

User Info: FilthyScum

FilthyScum
5 years ago#2
I can't believe you played it that far. The game was so hard it was unplayable. Thankfully, this version has a difficulty selection to make it, you know, POSSIBLE.

User Info: ChiefFreeman

ChiefFreeman
5 years ago#3

this version is probably an enhaned port of MDK 2: Armageddon for the ps2, which added a difficulty setting.

User Info: Malek86

Malek86
5 years ago#4
What was the difficulty equivalent of the DC version? I cleared it on PC on Hard, but I didn't think it was all that difficult. Maybe the mouse helped, or maybe the DC version was actually even harder.

User Info: RaisinBizzle

RaisinBizzle
5 years ago#5
I believe the DC version was the equivalent of the hardest difficulty setting on the PS2 version although I could be mistaken. I remember it being very difficult though. That jetpack sequence with Max going up that huge tower was infuriating.
http://twitter.com/dynamicreviews - Current game: Tail Concerto
  1. Boards
  2. MDK2
  3. I remember making it all the way to the final boss and never beating the game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived