so has it aged well?

#1mattnd2007Posted 5/10/2011 10:30:59 AM
i never played the game back in the day so it wouldn't have the nostalgia factor for me. is the game still fun? i don't care about sound quality that much, i've heard complaints about that already. all i really care about is if it is still fun.
---
Huey: The world is a hard and lonely place and nobody gets anything for free. And you want to know what else? One day, you and everyone you know is gonna die.
#2FilthyScumPosted 5/10/2011 10:34:04 AM
The game's graphics have aged and don't impress now like they did then, but the framerate is definitely better (60fps). The game is REALLY fun to play with the Wii Remote + Nunchuk. I'm really loving this game. The sound doesn't seem bad at all to me, either. Still, I think it's weird for this game to come out on WiiWare and not PSN/Playstation Move.
#3mattnd2007(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2011 10:37:39 AM
well i don't really care about graphics either. its a wiiware game, i'm not expecting them to be amazing. i think i'll wait until some people write some reviews for this game, but i'm pretty interested in it. nintendolife.com's review will be important for whether or not i buy it. i generally tend to agree with their views.
---
Huey: The world is a hard and lonely place and nobody gets anything for free. And you want to know what else? One day, you and everyone you know is gonna die.